1954 Chevy 3100 Pickup Step-Side Shortbox – Original Full Driving Condition
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- Trim: 3100
- Year: 1954
- Mileage: 99,797
- VIN: H54K02366
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 235
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1954 Chevrolet Other Pickups 31001954 Chevy 3100 Pickup Step-side Shortbox
- Clean Nebraska Title
- 99797 Original Miles
- Complete, Original, Running Condition
- Original 4-Speed Manual Transmission
- 235 cubic inch I-6 engine
- Original 6-Volt electrical system
This ad is only for the complete vehicle. We will not sell any parts or pieces of this vehicle under any circumstances. This is a complete, running vehicle. We took it for a drive over Thanksgiving. It is not a parts truck. It is being sold because it just isn’t driven enough (under 50 miles / year).
This 1954 Chevy 3100 was rescued from a farm in Orchard, Nebraska in mid-2004 and restored to running condition by a home mechanic. It has been stored indoors ever since. A lot has been done to the vehicle, so here is an abridged list from the past 12 years:
- Radiator system repaired and reconditioned.
- Points, condenser, rotor, distributor cap, wires and plugs all replaced.
- Value Cover Gasket replaced.
- Battery and cables replaced.
- Master cylinder kit, fan belt, all heater and radiator hoses replaced.
- E-Brake cables, Front and rear brake shoes, cylinders and brake lines replaced.
- Carb rebuilt, new fuel filter, rebuilt starter and generator.
- Replaced shocks, king-pins, axle seals, all fluids including transmission.
- Bed wood /stainless steel kit added.
- Many small interior parts replaced.
- Glass in the passenger-side door replaced.
- Sandblasted body panels and dash.
- Primer -> Sealer -> Paint (DuPont Royal Blue Pearl).
- Various pieces of trim.
- Brake lights and blinker kit.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to take delivery of the vehicle. We will not provide any type of shipping.
Because of the age of the vehicle it is sold AS IS with no guarantees or warranties written or implied.
Deposit: $1000 deposit needed within 24 hours of offer being accepted, payable by PayPal. The deposit is a commitment to purchase and is non-refundable which will be applied to the final purchase amount. Signed purchase contracts, cleared payment in full, and a copy of your driver's license will be needed before the vehicle is released.
Any payment on this vehicle will be done at the Midwest Bank branch in Creighton Nebraska to assure funds are available upon purchase. We will accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/Money Order (in person)
- Cash (in person)
- Personal check (in person, once cleared)
- ACH Transfers (Midwest Bank; 606 Main St, Creighton, NE 68729)