1957 Bel Air Custom Hardtop A/C 4 Wheel Disc Brakes Air Suspension
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- SubModel: Hardtop
- Type: Other
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1957
- Mileage: 4,894
- Color: Teal
- Engine size: 350 C.I. GM Crate V8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Seats
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: White
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 HardtopBeautifully Restored ‘57 Bel Air That Needs Nothing To Win Every Show It Enters!
This 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air has a 350 C.I. (345 HP) V8 w/ 4BBL Demon Carb TH350 Automatic Transmission Moser Rear End w/ 5 Link Vintage Air A/C Power Steering Power 4 Wheel Disc Brakes Walker Aluminum Radiator Rack & Pinion Steering 2" Drop Spindles w/ Air Bags Air Ride Technologies Air Suspension Lexus 6 Way Power Bucket Seats All new Rubber Carpeting & Door Panels Chrome Illusion Ghost Flames Painted & Detailed Engine Bay Serpentine Belt System Highly Detailed Undercarriage Chrome Tilt Column w/ Custom Steering Wheel Multiple Show Winner Same Owner Since 2002 Too Much to List! Beautifully Restored '57 Bel Air That Needs Nothing To Win Every Show It Enters!
- 20 Years In Business. Four Buildings on our Campus. Thousands of Cars Sold. Immeasurable Number of Repeat Customers. We have the Experience. Period.
- Our guys know cars......Classic cars require a level of knowledge that is not necessary in the used car market. Never buy a car from a guy who doesn't know what he has. We examine every car extensively before we purchase so we can weed out the problem cars before they get to the customer.
- We use the term salesman loosely. Our "salesmen" are passionate about what they do and it shows. Too many dealers will talk you into a car you have no business buying. Our job is to get you into a car that fits your lifestyle & budget while adding value to your investment portfolio. Whether you are a serious buyer or just love to talk cars our sales guys are eager to hear from you!
- A warranty is great until you read the fine print. We will not offer you the traditional lawyer-speak guarantee because classic cars are amazingly unpredictable and they will find the most inopportune time to act their age. What we will offer in all fairness is our assistance in helping you return your vehicle to its purchased condition.
- Information is the best tool a buyer can ever possess and we love to share. If you need close-up or undercarriage photos drive-off videos scanned copies of original titles trim codes build sheets etc. we will get it to you and we will handle your request in a timely manner.
We offer fantastic financing on our entire collection. With extended terms & low rates simply click below to see how easy & inexpensive your cost of money could actually be.$15000 = $247.89 $20000 = $330.51 $25000 = $413.14 $30000 = $495.77 $35000 = $578.40
Payment examples based upon 5.9% APR @ 72 months WAC 0 money down.Financing is as easy as 1 2 3…
Fill out the credit application by clicking "Apply Now". You will then be pre-qualified to select a car from our inventory. We make arrangements to put your dream car in your driveway.Apply Now!
Dealer Accelerate. Visit www.DealerAccelerate.com to learn more.