1972 Chevrolet K5 Blazer 2wd Restomod
Price: US $32,500.00 Item location: Sherman, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Blazer
- Type: SUV
- Trim: K5
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 44,107
- VIN: CCE182F106469
- Color: Black
- Engine size: GM Goodwrench 350 Crate Engine
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Turbo 350 Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Chevrolet Blazer K5This is one of the nicest factory 2 wheel drive Blazers you will find for the money.
- The truck has a great look and stance. The body is straight and the paint is in really nice shape with no major imperfections.
- All of the head lights, tail lights, brake lights and turn signals work correctly.
- All of the glass is new and in great shape. The door glasses both roll up and down nice and smooth.
- Both front and rear bumpers are new and super nice, the billet grille is new and in great shape, the door handles, trim around the windshield, and mirrors are all new and really nice as well.
- It is pretty solid overall underneath and appears to have had some minor patch work done in a few places like the inner rocker panels and outer edges of the floor pans. All work performed looks to be well done.
- It has new 20" Rev staggered wheels with 245/40/20" tires up front and 275/35/20" tires out back.
- I do have a factory single wall hardtop that will go with the truck but it needs some finish work done and paint to be really nice.
- All of the interior is new and in really nice shape.
- The carpet is new and really nice.
- The front and rear seat covers are new black vinyl and have the scroll pattern along with the matching deluxe door panels.
- The dash is in really nice shape and has a radio delete plate.
- The billet steering wheel is new and in really good shape as well.
- The engine is a GM Goodwrench crate 350 with the stock 4 barrel intake manifold and QuadraJet 4 barrel carburetor. The aluminum finned valve covers and air cleaner are new and look really nice.
- The turbo 350 automatic transmission shifts good and doesn't leak.
- The original 12 bolt rear end is still under the truck.
- The suspension was very well done on this truck and it rides and handles great for being as low as it sits! The front end consists of new CPP 2" dropped spindles with disc brakes, new lowering springs and big anti-sway bar.
- The power steering feels nice and responsive and doesn't have a lot of slack in it.
- The rear end consists of CPP bolt in C-notch for rear end clearance, 2" lowering blocks, lowering springs and big anti-sway bar as well. The 12 bolt rear end has the stock drum brakes and the truck stops VERY well.