1928 Chevy AB National Landau Coupe
Price: US $20,000.00 Item location: North Bend, Oregon, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other
- Type: 2-Door Coupe
- Trim: Landau Coupe 2-Door
- Year: 1928
- Mileage: 27,883
- VIN: 21AB79985J14158
- Color: Green Body, Black Fenders, Black Landau Top
- Engine size: Inline 4 Cylinder Overhead Valves Carborated
- Number of cylinders: 4 Cylinders
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 3 Speed Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Green Cordoroy Upholstery
- Options: Black Landau Top
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1928 Chevrolet Other Landau Coupe 2-DoorThis 1928 Chevrolet 2-Door Coupe has had a ground-up restoration and has been kept in show quality condition. It has received many awards including VCCA showings. First Place in Junior Division, First Place in Senior Division, and Preservation Award. It's Senior Award Plaque number is 270B. The gentleman responsibility for its restoration and showing was a VINTAGE CHEVROLET CLUB OF AMERICA member until his passing. The car has been trailered to most of the shows, but has been driven to local events. Recently it has been on local display in a heated facility. Comes with some extra parts, custom car cover and period tools.
Any additional information or questions, please contact owner, Ron,at 541-756-3647 or cell 514-751-5674.
Shipping costs are the responsibility of thebuyer.
Accepted Payment: Cashiers Check or Cash in person