Over $40,000 in Reciepts - 350 4-speed, Vintage A/C, Power Rack & Pinion, More
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: El Camino
- SubModel: Malibu
- Trim: Malibu
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 1
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 350
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Drive type: 4-speed
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Chevrolet El Camino Malibu
For Sale by Owner
1967 Chevrolet El Camino
Over $40000 in Receipts
This Car is For Sale “Locally” with Asking Price of $26500 - Auction May End Early
Auction Reserve is Currently $25000 - Watch For Updates and Q&A Below
You Are Welcome to Contact Me for More Information:479-636-7111
Possible Trade for 30’s Street Rod
Please Watch Videos Below
- Clear Arkansas Title in My Name
- Frame Off Restoration (2011) including new body bushings New Floor etc.
- 350 ci Small Block Chevy Engine
- Ceramic Coated Headers
- New 3-core Radiator
- M20 Muncie 4-Speed Transmission
- Hurst Competition Plus Shifter
- Vintage Air – Air Conditioning and Heat
- Flaming River Power Rack & Pinion Steering System
- Tilt Steering Column and Steering Wheel
- CPP 4-Wheel Disk Brake System with Dual 8” Booster
- All New Front and Rear Suspension
- Crager Super Stock Wheels with New Firestone Indy 500 Tires
- Painless Wiring System
- Beautiful New Interior
- Auto Gage Gauges SunPro Super Tach II
- Pioneer Stereo with USB
- You are welcome to inspect car or arrange professional inspection prior to bidding
- Car is located in Rogers Arkansas about 20 minutes from larger regional airport (code is XNA). I can meet you at airport.
- Note: Car was built in 2011-2012prior to my purchase. I have build receipts and they go with the car.
- Note: Car starts runs and drives great. This is a very nice “driver” car. See pictures and videos. This is not a perfect or trailer queen national show car. You are welcome to inspect prior to bidding.
- Note: Actual Mileage is Unknown. Mileage field is required to list the car so I just put 1 mile. Again mileage is unknown.
Vehicle is sold "AS IS". You are welcome to inspect prior to bidding. All sales final.On Jun-10-15 at 08:45:56 PDT seller added the following information:
I've been getting inquiries about offers. Yes you are welcome to make a cash offer or possibly a 30's Street Rod trade offer.