1966 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe Matching Numbers 427/390hp 4-spd
Item location: Chesapeake Beach, Maryland, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- SubModel: Stingray Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Base Coupe 2-Door
- Engine size:
7.0L 6998CC 427Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
Bright Blue Bucket Searts
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Chevrolet Corvette Base Coupe 2-Door
|The C2 Corvettes are probably the most desirable and most comfortable and fun to drive of any classic cars. And the coupes are always the best looking! |
These cars continue to climb in value every season with no end in sight! This one is an all matching numbers coupe with the legendary 427 Big Block, real 4-speed andrestored to factory original specs. This car won't last long and will make it's next owner a very happy member of a very elite club of C2 Big Block Corvette owners!
- Complete no expense spared $100K professional restoration
- Optional, matching numbers, 427cid Big Block V-8 with 390hp
- Optional, matching numbers, M-21 Muncie close ratio transmission
- Optional, matching numbers, rear differential with independent suspension
- Corvette standard 4-wheel disc brakes
- Last year for the Kelsey Hayes knock-off wheels and gold-line radials
- Correct for this car, Super sleek and desirable Nassau Blue, multi-stage paint (Looks like glass!)
- Correct for this car, Bright Blue bucket seats w/genuine General Motors seat belts, trim, gauges, etc,.
- Genuine optional Teakwood steering wheel
- All new trim, carpet, knobs, pulls accents, chrome and stainless everywhere!
- Even the spark plug wires have the suppressive braided steel sheaths
- All GM hoses, tower clamps, belts, bolts, etc,.
- SUPER COOL and soul stirring, chambered side exit exhaust
- Professionally restored to win any show and drive ANYWHERE you want to take it!