NO RESERVE Lowered LWB C10 Chevy Restored Show Truck
Price: US $14,100.00 Item location: Portland, Oregon, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- SubModel: Bagged Custom Long Bed Gasser Pro Street Hot Rod
- Type: Pick Up Truck
- Trim: Fleetside
- Year: 1962
- Mileage: 5,955
- VIN: 2c154l116524
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 8 Cylinders 327
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Alarm System, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: AUTOMATIC Turbo 350
- Drive type: 2wd Rear Wheel Drive
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: 8 Track Player Pioneer Sound System, Sunroof, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1962 Chevrolet C-10 Bagged Custom Long Bed Gasser Pro Street Hot Rod
YOU ARE BIDDING ON A:
- NO RESERVE Lowered LWB C10 Chevy Restored Show Truck.
- 1962 Chevy C-10Show Truck.
- Mileage: 5955.
- Classic LWB Not a SWB.
- Bagged Custom Long Bed Gasser Pro Street Hot Rod.
- Here's an opportunity to own a complete frame-up nut and bolt resto-modded C10. Build was completed in 2012 and she's been carefully driven a couple of times per month since.
- A modded small block (327) V-8 mated to a TH350 rests under the beautiful deep turquoise paint.
- Paint and bodywork were done by Full Blown Kustoms in Eugene.
- Bagged suspension.
- This is a complete turn-key crowd pleaser. Priced way below cost to build.
- Registration paid thru Oct. 2015.
- 327 Chevy with 10:1 compression.
- 1.5 roller rockers.
- 750 double pumper carbHooker competition headersTH350 auto transmissionCustom side pipes3.08 rear diffFront disc brake conversionPower steering and brakes275 size tires wrapped around Cragar Mag wheelsWheel locksAir-bagged suspension front and rearTwo air compressors3 gallon air tank2 1/2" drop spindlesFront anti-sway barOptima Red Top batteryBattery disconnect switchAuxiliary electric radiator and transmission fansDeep Turquoise custom paint inside and outShaved door handles and tailgateCustom front grillCustom diamond plated bedLED tail lights and turn signals (front and rear)Remote controlled door openersAlarm systemSunroofCloth bucket seats with power driver's seatThree point safety harnessesCenter consoleCustom analog gaugesAir pressure gauges and ride height contolsB&M Megashifter.
- Bid with confidence Don't hesitate to email me I'll be glad to answer any questions regarding this vehicle.
- Everything is either new or restored. No nut left unturned. She has won awards at local and far away car shows. Kept in a heated garage and under cover.
- A $500 non-refundable deposit via Paypal is required immediately after the auction ends.
- Vehicle is sold as-is. No warranty. No refunds!
- I have more pictures available upon request.
On Jun-06-15 at 17:50:22 PDT seller added the following information: