C1 Corvette Restomod Rolling Chassis w/Title
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Year: 1962
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 20867S1XXXXX
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1962 Chevrolet Corvette
This auction is for an original 1962 modified frame/suspension and custom EFI gas tank only. There is no body or drive train included. This chassis also comes with a clean WA State title that matches the original 1962 partial VIN stamped on the frame. The title and VIN are free and clear to only me. Particulars include:
- Set-up for an LSX engine and 4L60E transmission but engine/tranny NOT included (Engine/tranny are no longer available so please don't ask). Last pictures with engine and transmission are for reference only to show you how the frame is set-up.
- Frame is powder coated but original partial VIN is still visible.
- New aluminum fuel tank from Rick's Tank with internal electric EFI fuel pump
- Transmission remote cooler with lines ran.
- Custom exhaust included.
- No fiberglass body included (Picture with body on it is again for reference only to show you how an original body would sit on the frame. Since the frame is a modified original frame, the body sits perfect). That original body shown has been previously sold. If interested you can purchase a new body to complete the project at Back to the Future Products LLC.
Heidt's Mustang II polished power rack & pinion steering
Heidt's powder coated tubular A-arms and coil springs.
1987 Corvette Dana 44 IRS w/coil overs. 3.73 gearing rebuilt by Randy's Ring & Pinion
Frt/Rr disc brakes. Brake lines ran (soft lines are steel braided).
Derek White, owner of Street Vizions out of Mooresville, NC set up the chassis. He also set up all of the brakes and exhaust. Derek is a former Lead Mechanic for several NASCAR teams including Hendricks and Penske and he is an old buddy from when I still lived in Mooresville. I’ve included lot’s of pictures and have tried to represent everything truthfully to the best of my ability. Please look at the pictures carefully so you understand the chassis and tank's conditions and feel free to contact me through Ebay with other questions. I am located in the Seattle, WA area. I can help with transportation either helping you get it loaded on a truck or assisting you however I can at the buyer's expense. Inspections are encouraged. A $1000 non-refundable deposit is due by Pay Pal within 48hrs of auction ending. Remaining balance is due in 7 days of auction ending. If picking up in person CASH ONLY! No Exceptions! If having a transporter picking up the chassis and tank, wire transfer or certified check accepted. All funds must clear before the chassis and tank are released. Again NO EXCEPTIONS! Sorry but the chassis and tank go nowhere until the money clears. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are NOT to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the BUYER to have thoroughly inspected the chassis and tank, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment solely. I shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with auction at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. The BUYER is responsible for any/all shipment costs involved in transportation of the chassis and tank. These items are being sold, "as is where is”.
One more time, the engine, transmission and body pictured are not included. They are shown for reference only. Thanks and good luck!