1967 Camaro Restomod
Price: US $32,000.00 Item location: Hialeah, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 100
- VIN: 124377n191159
- Color: silver
- Engine size: 406
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Chevrolet CamaroUp for sale is my 1967 Camaro. Restored Restomod Protouring Style. Below is the list of things done, upgraded or restored new about 4 years ago. Always garage kept, driven once and seldom twice a month.
Engine: (too many items to list, below are the highlights)
- 406 Chevy small block - 420 HP
- Engine never runs above 190 degrees.
- Air conditioner
- Street comp camshaft
- Edelbrock performer manifold
- Pertronix flame thrower distributor
- Holley performance carburetor
- Dual exhaust with headers and flowmaster mufflers. (Has that perfect muscle car sound)
- Aluminum billet AC and alternator brackets.
- Chrome and aluminum dress up engine parts.
- MB custom wheels = 18x8 front - 20 x 8.5 rear
- Exterior chrome parts replaced new, bumpers, trim and emblems
- Nice silver paint with gray nose stripe.
- Doors, hood, trunk lid opens and closes smooth, new door rubber seals.
- Windows roll up and down smoothly.
Brakes and DriveTrain:
- Brake booster
- Disk brakes
- Wilwood calipers
- Power glide transmission - Balanced driveshaft - shifts smoothly
- Detroit locker differential
- Moser engineering differential cover
- Specialty products - Pro series - Adjustable upper control arms.
- Sway bar kit and suspension bushings.
- Springs and shocks
- Detroit speed and engineering multi leaf conversion kit.
- Sub frame connectors: makes the car drive and feel solid when taking corners.
- Short ratio power steering gear box.
- Undercarriage coating - No rust
- New vinyl seats for driver, passenger and rear bench.
- Rubber moldings for doors and trunk.
Deposit of $500 required via PAYPAL within 3 days of end of auction. Balance due within 14 days of auction's end.