1966 Chevelle - not SS, hot rod street rod muscle car driver
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Chevelle
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Malibu
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 3,700
- VIN: 135176K116102
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu1966 Chevelle
Beautiful 1966 Chevelle. TONS of new parts with only 3700 miles since installed. Runs, drives and looks FANTASTIC check out all the photos and video below. $19,000
- NEW 335 hp, 350 crate motor direct from GM everything from oil pan to air cleaner ($$5100+).
- NEW crate trans, 350 TCI Street Fighter transmission ($$1800+)
- NEW chrome headers and dual exhaust ($$800+).
- NEW American Racing polished torque-thrust wheels and NEW Firestone FireHawk tires w/raised solid white letters ($$1600+)
- NEW radiator and electric fan with thermostat
- NEW body mount bushings
- NEW front suspension
- NEW disc brakes
- NEW rear suspension
- Boxed trailing arms and chrome sway bar
- Lots of other misc/small NEW parts!!!
- NO RUST
- Nice interior with minor flaws
- ALL lights work
- ALL gauges work
- ALL glass good
- Very, very nice driver - not a show car
Priced to sell at $19,000 or submit me your BEST OFFER.
VIEW all photos and video/link below.
Please NO EMAILS, just call if you have questions 515-250-7013
Can deliver for additional $$$ after paid in full. Contact me if interested.
This vehicle is for sale locally and I reserve the right to cancel listing at anytime.