SWEET DAILY DRIVER FARM TRUCK, RUNS AWESOME AND DRIVES GREAT! Watch Video
Price: US $13,900.00
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: Shortbed
- Type: Truck
- Trim: Stepside
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1958 Chevrolet Other Pickups Stepside
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1958 Chevrolet 3100 Apache$13,900
SWEET DAILY DRIVER FARM TRUCK, RUNS AWESOME AND DRIVES GREAT! This truck has been farm kept and refreshed by a Delta mechanic. Driven regularly she is ready for a new owner to enjoy. Take a look at the details below:
- Paint/Body: Minimal rust body in farm truck condition with a few dings and dents. Consistent paint and look from bumper to bumper.
- Interior: Clean interior for a farm truck. Seat is comfy cloth with no rips or tears. Brand new floor mat. Dash is straight, does have am old Ford radio in the center that could easily be removed and capped or replaced.
- Glass/Windows: All glass is in good original condition with no cracks or dings. Windows roll up and down easily.
- Trunk: Old wood bed with brown paint. Could be flipped over to look new again if you like.
- Undercarriage: Rust free frame rails, very minimal rust on floor pan. Cab corners are rusty on the inside as would be expected.
- Wheels/Tires: C-10 wheels with new tires look sharp.
I love these Apache trucks with the dual headlights. This is a classic look ready to drive every day you want and take to the next level at your leisure. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: Rebuilt 235 starts easily and runs strong with very low miles on a GM crate rebuild. Clutch feels good and transmission shifts through all gears easily. The truck steers nice and straight and drives great down the road.
- Lights/Electrical: All lights and electricals work properly.
- Brakes: Brakes have been serviced and stop striaght and good
| Mileage: 00938 |
Interior Color: Black
Exterior Color: Green
| Engine: 235 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: No
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: No
- Fuel Gauge: No
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: N/A
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.