1979 Camaro Z28 1 Owner survivor Must See!
Price: US $7,900.00 Item location: Grafton, Wisconsin, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: Z28
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Z28
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 88,000
- VIN: 1Q87L9L615480
- Color: Brown
- Engine size: V8 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Cassette Player, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
- Engine: #'s matching 350 - NO issues, no knocks, ticks, etc. Starts right up every time - even after sitting for a week.
- Body: NO visible rust - ran magnet throughout -solid southern car and garaged in climate control while up north (no winters) . Body lines precise and spacing perfect throughout.
- Cosmetics: All original interior only very tiny imperfections from age. One repaint (1992) some small chips in paint. All glass and wheels excellent.
- Mechanics: Lights, gauges, seats, windows, heater, etc. = NO issues. (Need to replace rear exhaust/would have done, but such an individual decision).
Pricing $ I think Heritage does the best pricing on collector cars based on their constant updates and tracking auctions and "realized" prices. I have put an extremely low price to get things started and will let the ebay community decide the final outcome. Below is Heritage pricing as of 10/23/16Feedback: I have sold 10 cars on ebay (you can view this on my ebay profile) just click and see feedback as seller = 100% + feedback.
Contact info: Contact me at 262.377.0537 - My name is Sean and I will be happy to answer any of your questions.
The following information is taken from the "Trim Tag" found on the car - this verifies the car to have the original color and most importantly it is a realZ28 - The "8" on the bottom was the code used by the Van Nuys plant to signify it as a Z28.This car includes all the original tags, decals, and stamps - even the rear axle tag which you rarely see. I found the build sheet under the seat (in webbing) but itis pretty rough looking after 37+ years.
Just to get the ball rolling I put a very low opening bid. ANY questions pleasecontact me.If you would like specific pictures of anything or would like to come inspect the carin person just call me a little bit ahead - I will be more than happy to show you the car.
The '79 is the one to own of this body style -you wouldhave a hard time of finding anicer original "unmolested" example than this one.