1963 Chevrolet Impala Convertible. Vehicle Featured in "Lowrider Magazine"
Price: - Item location: Mesa, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Impala
- SubModel: Convertible
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: 2 Door Convertible
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 100
- VIN: 31867S251379
- Color: Red
- Engine size: Ls2 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 700R4
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: Hydraulics, CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Chevrolet Impala 2 Door ConvertibleYou are Viewing a 1963 Impala Convertible that went through a "No Expense Spared" frame off custom restoration, and was finished with nothing less then top shelf products.
This one off custom build has consisted of 1000's of man hours and can only be described as a true "The Labor Of Love". This Impala was finished back in 2012 and was Immediately given a wide range of respect by the Low rider community. This vehicle was even featured in an editorial written by Saul Vargas and John Zamora of Lowrider Magazine named the – Red Karpet Treatment II (Google That)
A few subtle updates have been performed over the last four years since that car was built, but She still presents as you would expect from a high quality construction such as this. Since this car has spent most of her restored life being trailered from show to show, the undercarriage, Engine Compartment, Interior, and drive line looks/presents beautifully. The time and effort that went into this vehicle is well showcased. There is a Small bit of ware and tare from being driven on the street, but nothing that will keep this car from turning heads. We have recently updated the adex dumps and switched over to a valve controlled accumulator system to soften up the ride when cruisen low and slow. We also changed over to a 4 switch panel box to simplify the "Up down & Side to Side" movement. The 14" Wheels have also been changed out to Chrome Spoke and the Ecm was recently tuned for a bit more Hp and fuel economy.
All in All this Six Three Impala is the epitome of what you might expect from a true lowrider!
- Engine: GM certified Corvette Fuel Injected LS2 Crate motor (400hp)
- Transmission: 700R4 Overdrive Transmission
- Chrome accents throughout
- Hydraulics: Four-pump setup with three-square Adex dumps, ten batteries and 4 Accumulators. It includes eight-inch cylinders up front and 14-inch cylinders in the rear.
- Frame: A fully wrapped frame includes modeled A-arms and trailing arms
- Paint Color: Bolero Red with Silver Leaf Pin Stripping
- Stereo: Alpine head unit with iPhone hookup and twin Bazooka tubes.
- Wheels/Tires: 14- Inch Zenith
- Dakota Digetal Gauge Cluster
- Power Steering, Power brakes, Power Windows, Power Top
- Flowmaster Exhaust
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you and happy bidding!