55 Chevy BelAir hardtop resto-mod Pro Touring. LS engine.
Price: - Item location: Lenoir, North Carolina, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Hardtop
- Year: 1955
- Mileage: 7,895
- VIN: C55J075176
- Color: Black
- Engine size: LS6
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 HardtopReady to ride! This beautiful 55 shoe box Chevy has been restored with all the right stuff. The LS1 engine, rack and pinion steering, and 4 wheel Wilwood disc brakes make this car a joy to drive. The Vintage air, custom interior, and stereo system make for a comfortable ride. The body is very nice on this car with no signs of rust or damage. The paint has a little age, but is still in great shape. The body is nice and straight. Some of the stainless could use a little polishing to make a show car, but is fine for a nice driver. The owner drives the car regularly and it has been very reliable and enjoyable, but after owning the car for several years, he is ready to move on. Here are some details of this car.
- Solid original GM 55 Chevy body.
- PPG base/clear paint.
- LS1 crate engine.
- Slicked and painted Corvette coil covers and LS6 intake.
- Clean engine compartment with slicked firewall and inner fenders.
- Battery relocated to the trunk with easy access disconnect.
- 700r4 overdrive transmission by Bowtie Overdrives designed to work with LS engines.
- Rebuilt stock rear end with 3.55 gears.
- Dual exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers.
- Coated headers.
- Custom crossflow radiator with polished stainless steel core support.
- Wilwood 4 wheel disc brakes with Red calipers and slotted/drilled rotors.
- Wilwood billet polished master cylinder
- Vintage Air Sure Fit AC and heater system.
- Vintage Air Front Runner serpentine system.
- Custom black/red interior with red stitching.
- Custom matching trunk upholstery.
- Custom Kenwood/Pioneer stereo.
- Classic Instruments gauges.
- Power bucket seats and custom console.
- Power rack and pinion system.
- DUB 18" 3 piece wheels with chrome rims and color matched/brushed centers.