El Camino, restored show vehicle
Price: US $13,400.00 Item location: Leawood, Kansas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: El Camino
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 89,400
- VIN: 136800L145280
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 402 cu
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Black
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Chevrolet El CaminoCustom "Head Turner" - Beautiful El CaminoLaser straight body - Show VehicleFamily grocery getter, or Sunday driver
Shadow grey with pinstriped hood. Mirror like finish. Rebuilt 402 TH400 with Shift Kit, no A/C or heater. SS black interior with Heart of America seat covers.
- All new suspension: ball joints, tie-rods/ends, drag link, steering gear box,
- Front/rear bushings (new original), rear springs (lowered 2 "), 4 KBY Shocks.
- BF Goodrich TA radials with SS Cragars all around.
- Ceramic Hooker Headers w/ side cut-offs, Flow Master exhaust.
- Custom aluminium valve covers and Edelbrock 650 CFM Thunderjet Carb w/ Elec. Choke
- and fuel pump. MSD H.E.I. ignition/spark plug wiring w/ looms-chassis Dyno Tuned.
- K & N 4" High Flow Air Filter - new carpet - new sill plates - head lights - tail light housings/lenses - back-up light lenses - mirrors - bumpers - windshield/rear windows - new bed done professionally by Rhino.
- After-market "look-a-like" AM/FM in-dash stereo with CD Changer mounted in rear with subwoofer and 400 watts of amp (presently having trouble tuning in).
- Complete painted frame & undercarriage - shaved firewall.