1963 Chevrolet Nova SS Fresh Built Restomod L79 Installed Chevy II Heidts Ididit
Price: US $25,100.00 Item location: Dade City, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Nova
- SubModel: SS
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: SS
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 325
- VIN: 30437N104693
- Engine size: 327 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Chevrolet Nova SSUp for sale is a very nice newly built 1963 Chevrolet Nova SS.Everything used in building this car is top shelf. No expense was spared.No part of this car was left untouched. This is a true first year SS. The L79 327 was installed in 1969.
- L79 327 (.30 over) with March billet pulley kit, MSD billet distributor, MSD 6AL, original L79 valve covers powdercoated, original L79 exhaust manifolds are ceramic coated, QuickFuel Slayer DFS Carb. Motor was rebuilt at Engine Labs of Tampa.
- Painless full wiring harness and wire harness tuck. No messy wires can be seen at all.
- Heidts IFS front end.
- Front disc brakes with Wilwood master cyl
- Heidts four-link rear
- Ididit tilt column
- Shark gauge set in machined billet bezel.
- Complete GM Restoration Parts interior kit (seats, headliner, visors, carpet, etc.)
- Battery relocate with an Optima Battery in billet holder.
- Flexalite Black Magic Fan kit w/aluminum radiator.
- Lokar billet black accelerator pedal
- Big End brand fuel pump (Holley)
- Much, much more that hasnt been mentioned, it is truly hard to cover all of the nice parts on this bad boy.
This Nova has approx 285 miles since built by us at our shop in Dade City, FL. It was finished roughly 6 moths ago and driven just enough to get the kinks out. Approx 50k was spent on this Nova in just parts and engine/tranny rebuild, not including our in house labor. It has been a three year build.
Paint and body are freshly finished and the firewall was smoothed. The paint on this Nova is very, very nice. All trim pieces have been refinished.
Drip rails shaved.
There are machine shop reciepts from September of 1969 showing when the L79 was installed in the car.
Many other documents are included with the sale. Documents include: original window sticker/invoce and the original Chevrolet Special Order Form showing all options ordered including the SS package. This was the first year for the SS Nova/Chevy II. Also included are pictures from when the car was new and also pictures from the late '60s when the car was first customized. Many other misc documents are included both vintage, and invoices from the custom parts used.
The original Power Glide transmission was sent out during restore and has been rebuilt for HP and a shift kit was added.
There is a Sanden A/C compressor mounted in a matching custom fabricated bracket with the March pullet kit, but the A/C still needs the interior A/C components.
The front and rear glass has been replaced with GM Restoration Glass and the side glass is original.
Wiper arms are installed but no wiper motor installed. A Mustang under dash wiper motor would fit this application well and keep the firewall clean and clear.
The vehicle is available for inspection in Dade City, FL .
Any questions about the car can be answered by the ASE Master Tech who built it. Just ask! Give us a ring at (352)437-3802!
Shipping is buyers responsibility, but I will be happy to assist in loading/meeting driver.