1970 Chevelle 454 SS Clone Red / Black Stripes, Black Interior, 454 V8, 3sp Auto
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Chevelle
- Trim: 454 SS Clone
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 136370R249853
- Color: Red with Black Racing Stripes
- Engine size: 454ci V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Turbo 400 Automatic
- Drive type: Rear Wheel Drive
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle 454 SS Clone1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 Tribute Car
1970 CHEVROLET CHEVELLE
454 SS TRIBUTE CAR
454CI V8 ENGINE
TURBO 400 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
CLEAN / CLEAR TITLE
- Bright Red with Gloss Black Racing Stripes ; Paint has a nice glossy shine and overall looks very nice. Does have some imperfections, including some flaws in the bodywork on the bottom of the driver side door. Also, it should be noted that this was not the original color scheme on this Chevelle, it was changed as part of the 454 SS tribute. I wouldn't classify paint as a perfect 'show' finish, but does look great and turns every head it passes.
- 15" American Racing polished aluminum wheels are in very good condition and are wrapped in a staggered set of Cooper Cobra tires.
- Chrome bumpers and trim are in good condition
- All lights work as they should
- All glass is in good shape
- The Chevelle is free of any major rust issues, floors feel solid, trunk is solid, doors open and shut very well.
- All door locks and trunk latch are fully functional, wipers work as they should, turn signals work as they should, etc.
- See provided pictures for reference on condition, more pictures may be provided to serious buyers upon request.
- Full Black Interior : Black vinyl front bench seat is in great shape with no rips or tears. Factory seatbelts still in place as well. Rear black vinyl seat also in good condition with no major wear present.
- Black carpet in good conditon
- Black dash pad in good condition, as are the black door panels.
- Factory A/C car so it does have provisions for air in the dash. Many components are still present for the A/C but not all. At this time the A/C is not functional.
- Fully functioning factory heater
- Upgraded modern audio system with Alpine head unit, Alpine interior speakers, and 2 12" Apline subwoofers enclosed in the trunk.
- Smoke Free Interior
- 454ci Big Block V8 : Engine was sourced from a 90s model Chevrolet, and is not original for the car. The 454 was left in stock conditon except for the addition of an Edelbrock Intake, and Holley Carburetor. The engine starts, runs, and drives as it should, and with a few basic performance upgrades could likely make some great power.
- Turbo 400 3 Speed Automatic Transmission : Shifts just as it should through all gears.
- Power Steering
- Manual Brakes : Front Disk, Rear Drum
- Tight steering and suspension
- New fuel tank
- Flowmaster Dual Exhaust
- 12 Bolt Rear End
This 1970 Chevelle 454 SS clone has been owned by a local father and son, and used for weekend cruise nights, school dances, and general enjoyment. It has passed a Missouri State Safety Inspection and has been a reliable driver since its completion. The Chevelle is not an original 454 SS, it is not heavily modified, and it is not a 100pt show car; it is also not priced as one. This is a great looking, running, and driving classic piece of American muscle that priced reasonably for a quick sale.
CALL, TEXT, OR EMAIL WITH QUESTIONS OR TO MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER:
417-293-9150 (Cell # ...Feel free to call or text)
Click here to see to see our ebaylistings andinformation.
All Large Photos
Terms of Sale
We, BlackStar Motors, will often list our inventory up for sale by auction onEbay Motors, located at: www.EbayMotors.com
If you are interested in bidding on an item in our inventory while it is listed on Ebay, please be advised on the following Terms & Conditions.Your bid, offer to buy, purchase constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions in this Terms of Sale agreement. We recommend that all buyers carefully read, print, and retain a copy of the Terms & Conditions for their records.
The following terms of sale apply to all of our auctions.
Qualifications for bidding:
--PLEASE HAVE THE NECESSARY FUNDS SECURED TO BACK UP ANY AND ALL BIDS PLACED. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE FUNDS SECURED PLEASE WAIT TO BID UNTIL YOU DO. THIS WILL SAVE TIME AND TROUBLE FOR ALL INVOLVED.
--If you have negative or 0 feedback we reserve to right to cancel your bid. If you would like to avoid such a situation, feel free to contact us before bidding.
--By bidding onand winningone of ourauctions,thewinningbidder isentering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the listedvehicle as outlined in the user agreement that wasaccepted when first registering as an Ebay Community Member.
Completing the Transaction:
--Following the end of a successful auction, the winning bidder has 24 hours to contact us, BlackStar Motors, at either the phone number or email address listed in the auction. This contact is to set up payment of the deposit, and discuss the final exchange of the vehicle.
--A $500 NON-REFUNDABLEDeposit is to be made via Paypal (unless other arrangements are agreed upon) within 48 hours of auctions end. The deposit secures the sale of the vehicle for 14 calendar days, or until the transaction is completed, whichever comes first.
--The buyer has 14 days past date of auction end to complete the transaction in full. If the transaction has not been completed after the 14 days as outlined, BlackStar Motors reserves the right to contact other bidders and/or potential buyers and sell the vehicle to another willing party.
Above all, feel free tocall anytime with any questions or concerns. We are here and happy to help at anytime.
Thanks and happy bidding!
At BlackStar Motorswedo our best to provide accurate, extremely detailed informationabout, and pictures of every item we sell. Please note that all of the items we list on eBay are accompanied by a picture of the actual item you are bidding on. We attempt to describe each item very specifically. If the item comes with a particular accessory, it will be listed in the description. If it is not listed, it is probably NOT there.If it is not in the provided pictures, it is probably NOT there.If you have any questions, please call or email us before placing your bid.
Unfortunately, due to the nature of a vehicle transaction, returns or refunds are not possible once the vehicle has been picked up from our facility.So please make sure you know what you are purchasing and have it inspected so you will not have any surprises, once it (or you) arrives.All of our vehicles are sold AS-IS, with no warranty either expressed or implied. We will provide you with an ample amount of time to view the vehicle, and even have it checked out at a mechanic of your choice prior to purchasing.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us directly at 417-255-2299 and we will be more than happy to assist you in any way necessary!!