1976 CHEVY TRUCK 4X4 K10 5.7L RUST FREE 4WD 1500 C/K PICK UP SILVERADO CHEYENNE
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Cheyenne
- SubModel: 1/2 TON
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: k10
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 92,020
- VIN: ckl146z114107
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 350 5.7L
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Blue
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Chevrolet Cheyenne k10
1976 CHEVY TRUCK 4X4 5.7L 350 . K10 1/2 Ton
- 350 small block. Runs strong
- Automatic transmission . Shift smooth
- California Truck/ Register in Arizona (2nd owner has business in Arizona.He did to avoid smog)
-33"x12.5"x15"Brand New BFGoodrichfront Tire, Rear are 50% .
- New paint job. Zero Rust. Small dents. All original body. Never been painted.
- Fair interior. Dash has cracks. Seat cover is not in the best condition
- Tilt Steering
4.0'' lift kit.
Dual gas tanks
- Bought from 2nd owner
Brake Booster, Master Cylinder, New Front Calipers, New front brakes. New BF Goodrich front tires.
Engine 5.7L small block 350 . Has beenrebuilt last year.
Edelbrockcarburetors, INTAKE, VALVE COVERS, AIR CLEANER.
New Aluminium Radiator. New Radiator Hoses. New Headers.
A new paint job and new interior will turn this truck to a $15K Classic truck.
Still a 40 years old car, and is sold AS IScondition. All I can say is the most original and solid Chevy truck you can get which only can be found in California. it has been inCaliforniafor last 25 years, but with Arizona registration to avoid doing smog as last owner said.
A solid truck. Ready for off road or daily drive.
BUY IT NOW PRICE IS $4000. Do not want to wait until it ends? Call me and we make it work for you.
Call or Text me 8184699648
Ask for Garrett
I will ship the car world wide. I know how to ship cars, so you can ask me to help you. I shipped car in US or outside. Even Europe.