1966 Chevy II L79 4 Speed! All numbers match, 1,958 original documented miles!!
Price: - Item location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Nova
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Chevy II
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 1,958
- VIN: 116376N158622
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 327/350hp
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Chevrolet Nova Chevy II1966 Chevy II L79 4 Speed 1,958 Original Miles!!!!
One of less then 200 Chevy II L79s produced, and only one of two known Red/Red 1966 Bench seat, 4 Speed, heater and radio delete cars produced. (The other being Grumpy Jenkins Race Car)
- 04E = Fifth Week Of April- D = Red Sheetmetal Color- 66 - 11637 = 1966 Chevrolet Chevy II 400, Nova, V8 2 door coupe- NOR 117111 = Assembled in Norwood, Ohio, Sequence Number- TR 754-A = Red Standard Interior- Paint R-R = Regal Red- W 2L = A02 Tinted Windshiel, 4 Speed Transmission- 5Y = A49 Deluxe Seat Belts
Exterior: -Original R-R code Regal Red Exterior - Repainted in 2003 to show condition - All original rust free sheetmetal
-Original 754-A Red Standard Interior-All Original Interior that has never been out of car.-Original Bench seat-Original Door Panels-Original Carpets-Original Headliner
- Original Numbers Matching ZI coded 327/350 hp L79- Original Muncie M21 4 Speed Transmission- Original Rear End with 3.31 gears- Original 585 cfm Carburetor just rebuilt
- Bench seat- Heater Delete- Radio Delete- L79 327/350hp motor- M21 Transmission- 3.31 Read End- A02 Tinted Windshield- A49 Deluxe Seat Belts
- Owners Manual- Protecto Plate- Copy of Original Transfer of Warranty from Schwalm to Ostlund- NCRS Shipping Data Report- Sales Brochures ( 1966 Nova & 1966 Chevy Sales Brochure for all models)-Ditzier Automotive Paint Finished 1966 Chevrolet (1966 Chevrolet Paint Colors)- Don Steves Chevrolet Licenses Plate Frame- Owner History from New
-Produced in Norwood, Ohio on 4/28/1966- Sold New By Sherwood Chevrolet INC in Johnson City, Tennessee
- Purchased New By Raymond L. Schwalm a pig farmer fromPennsylvania who was driving through Tennessee during his move out to Whittier, California- Purchased on 5/20/1966- Shipped Car from Johnson City, Tennessee to his new home in Whittier, California- Traded Car in 5.5 months later to Don Steves Chevrolet with 196 mile on 10/5/1966
- Second Owner Gregory P. Ostlund of Fullerton, California-Purchased Car 11/21/1966 from Don Steves Chevrolet-(Parents purchased this car for Greg as a gift/second car)-Drove car very little and put into storage a couple years later as he got married-Divorced 1972 carcontinued to sit in his parents garage-Sold in the late 1980s during his parents estate sale-When Sold the car had 1,860 miles on the odometer
-Third Owner: Rob S.-Purchased the car from estate sale and used the car for shows.-In 2003 Rob had the car repainted in a fresh coat of Regal Red before showing at the Chevy Nationals-Won the Chevy Nationals in 2003 Scoring 958/1000-Car sat in collection-Sold to his good friend and car collector just after the Chevy Nationals with 1,906 miles
-Fourth Owner: Tom M.-Purchased car at parked in his Chevrolet Collection-Pulled off original 585cfm carburetor in 2013 as it needed rebuilt and put on a corvette 650cfm but kept the original 585cfm carburetor in box in trunk-Sold car to me in 2013 with 1,926 miles
- Current Owner: Me-Car has sat in my climate controlled warehouse since being purchased-The day it arrived I took it for a test drive and it currently has 1,958 original miles-Rebuilt and reinstalled original 585cfm carburetor-Fully detailed and ready to go to a new home. Only reasonI'mselling is I'm primarily a corvette collector and out of room.
I reserve the right to end auction at anytime as the car is being advertised locally.
Please call/ text/email any and all questions: Cell: 513-646-7757Email:email@example.com
Will Consider Trades, please email all trades and information to firstname.lastname@example.org.