1966 Chevy Corvair Monza Convertible
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvair
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: 2 door conv.
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 74,200
- VIN: 105676W124584
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 6 cyl
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Chevrolet Corvair 2 door conv.
You are bidding on a 1966 Corvair Monza convertible with a professionally rebuilt 140 motor, 4 spd Saginaw manual transmission and posi-traction differential. It runs and drives great!Only ~1,000 miles on the car since engine and trans put in.The interior is in really good original condition. Older repaint is original color (Danube blue), with some minor chips and dings. Very good body - all around window frame, under dash, trunk, floor panels, doors, engine compartment, etc. SOLID – no issues. Original radio and all other instruments and electrics work, including power top. The top is also in great shape.
I have owned and driven it for 8 years and it has always been garaged. I purchased it from another NW Corvair Club member who had owned it and driven for 8 years. Taught my son how to drive stick on it. Now - kids are off to college, wife doesn’t drive it and I only take it out about once a month. Time to go to a new home where it will be driven more and appreciated!
Car won 2nd place for late model convertibles at NW Orphaned and Discontinued Car Show in 2011.
- Ceramic coated Trombone exhaust from Clark's Corvair
- All rebuilt carbs primary and secondaries.
- All new heater hoses, works great, no exhaust leaks
- All gauges, radio, electrics, convertible top works
- 70's Olds 14" wheels, painted metallic silver -- new tires, with a few hundred miles on them
- I have tons of spare parts and receipts for things like motor rebuild, trans, carbs, etc.
- Shop manual, owner's manual, assembly manual
Note:I have the title in hand. Free local pickup, but buyer to arrange and pay shipping.