Super Nice 55' Belair Hardtop... Show and Cruise Anytime, anywhere!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- Trim: Belair Hardtop
- Year: 1955
- Mileage: 19,470
- VIN: VC55S052292
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 350 ci
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 Belair Hardtop
Just in time for Car Events, Fall cruises as well as power tours…
An Unbelievable 55’ Hardtop Built with stunning curb appeal as well as the confidence to drive it anywhere, anytime!
1955 Chevy… She is the Right Year, right color combination, right engine, right transmission and Drives like she is On Rails!
Super Nice Belair Hardtop Ready for Competition, Great Power Train & Laser Straight…
This is one of the rare opportunities that captures you and just makes you want it...It has Beautiful Straight Corvette Red Paint, Custom Tan Leathered Interior, New GM Goodwrench Crate Engine with a mated 700R Transmission and Looks AWESOME from every angle.
This car was built to a high level of quality with nice craftsmanship and materials…If YOU LIKE TO CRUISE IN STYLE, THIS CAR IS FOR YOU!!!
Please Take The Time To Read All Of The Details… You Will Not Be Disappointed!
Exterior: Has an Awesome curb appearance!
- VIN# VC55S052292
- Paint: 2008 Corvette Red (I would rate it 9 out of 10) it is Slick & Laser-Straight!
- Body: Very nice with no cracks or accident areas.
- Bumpers: (Rear) Show Condition, (Front) Show Condition (no known flaws in either).
- Other Chrome / Stainless: SHOW Condition.
- Grill: SHOW Condition
- Door Handles: SHOW Condition.
- Floor Pans: Solid.
- Overall Body Fitment: The fitment and body lines are Great…Doors, trunk and hood shuts flawlessly.
- Custom Bucket Seat w/ console interior using nice tan leather material.
- Seats: Front are 6-way power Lexus covered seats (Driver Side) and the rear is a custom 55’style.
- Carpet: Nice Red appointed material covers it all.
- Dash: The Red Paint is beautiful as are all of the chrome and polished bezels / trim.
- Steering Column / Wheel: Billet Specialties Polished tilt-Column and matching LeCarra Wheel.
- Gauges: Dolphin Gauges
- Door Panels: Custom Tan Leather styled panels and Armrests (Power Window Switches Installed) Very Nice!
- Glass: All was new with build… Windows go up / down well with all New felts and fuzzies and vertical rubber, etc installed during build.
- Dash & Courtesy Lights: All work as they should.
- Radio: CD Player along with AM / FM Stereo in console.
· Trunk: Custom from top-to-bottom and is a continuation from the Interior. The battery and some storage space is behind rear-trunk panel (Designed for easy and quick access).
· Pedals: Custom Billet.
Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tires:
- Front/Rear: Wheels Boyds 17” x 11” rear 17” x 8” front - Tires Front 245/45 ZR17 & Rear 275 / 40ZR17
- Frame / Undercarriage: The Frame was painted semi-gloss Black. The undercarriage was professionally rhino-painted for driving and durability.
- Front Suspension: Standard A-Arms with disc Brakes and finished with 605 Box Power Steering.
- Rear Suspension: New Leaf Spring system shifted inward using pocket-mounts in the frame.
- Brakes: 4 Wheel disc brakes. The car stops very straight and well.
- Engine: New GM Goodwrench Crate Motor (Upgraded 290 HP). Has about 500 Break-in Miles…
- Transmission: 700R 4-speed Automatic
- Rear End: Rebuilt Z28 Disc Brake Rear-end with 3:73 Gear
Overall Condition: This 55’ Hard Top is super nice in every way… It is sharp at every angle, it was built NICE ENOUGH to show and is an excellent driving machine. It is mechanically sound with an awesome curb appeal! This is a Triple “A” Tri-Five: You CAN DRIVE THIS CAR ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, ANYDAY…
It is a Great Investment As Well as well as hitting the road with the utmost confidence!!
I am helping a friend sell this 55’ and have known it for years… This is the 2nd time it was built with this round being completed almost 6 years now. It was owned by another close friend for 23 years and has been a great car. The build that you are looking at started about 8 years ago and was completed in 2010. It has been driven to shows and cruise-ins and is very dependable. About 500 miles ago, he decided to put a brand new GM Crate Motor in it and WOW, what a nice addition.
I love the feel and sound of this car and would not be afraid to take it anywhere! The engine has the perfect blend of torque, smoothness and roaring sound through the exhaust. Hit the key and take off…it’s that simple. This is a car for most any show, power-tours, or just simple family fun at the local shows or cruise-ins.
It has been a Tennessee car most of its life and stored inside. That said, on this last build, it was given 2 new rear quarters to shore it up as a rock solid car. The sides of this car are laser straight inside under the lights or outside.
The construction took 2 years and has been completed approximately 6 years. The craftsmanship is definitely a higher level of quality.
Every piece of this body was blown apart and perfected… It shines today just as it did when completed. That is how you want to buy a car… after it has been completed, driven and tested and stands the test of time.
Things work as they should including but not limited to Headlights / Taillights, Signals, Interior Dash Gauges, Courtesy Lights, Heat, ICE Cold A/C, Speedometer, Smooth shifting 4-Speed Automatic, etc…
Is this car Perfect? No and none of them are… that said, the past owner did not want a wiper motor sticking out of the firewall and thus did not hook them up. It has not seen much rain time anyway. The horn is currently not working… my friend will look in to this. That is about all I can really pick on the car.
Why is he selling it? He is a classic car mechanic by profession and simply bought this car to help the other friend out. He has went over the car, and is selling it to make room for another project.
I reserve the right to end this ad early due to having it for sale locally... I am pricing this car to sell and believe it will not last long so, do not hesitate to buy and please do so with absolute confidence! Please have finances in order prior to bidding as well. Purely as a hobby, I have been blessed over the last 17 years to share my cars with buyers all over the country and internationally and take tremendous efforts in keeping a 100% feedback…that said, I have tried to be honest and accurate in all descriptions. I encourage however all to inspect this vehicle if possible prior to bidding so that you can confirm my notes above or contact me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (865) 384-6017. My friend’s contact number that owns the car is (865) 805-5576.
Note: We have a clear Tennessee Title In My Friends Name for car…I am not a business and this is a personal collection vehicle.
If you are the winning bidder, please expect to send a $2,500 deposit within 72 hours and have plans to pick the car up within 7 days. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer but I can assist with local direct carriers with both enclosed and open hauling available. If you have less than a positive 2 feedback, please contact me before bidding.
Thanks for taking the time to look at my car and GOOD LUCK!