'87 Corvette New Motor
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 148,000
- VIN: 1G1YY2182H5124791
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Chevrolet Corvette
1987 Chevrolet Corvette with the Z52 package.
- Engine -- brand new fuel injected zz383 stroker crate motor. Aluminum L98 heads. Edlebrock Tpi intake. All forged internals. Computer tuned by psmforless. The car runs very strong.
- Transmission -- 700r4 built by Topeka Transmission. Complete rebuild, shift kit and 3000 stall converter.
- Rear -- independent rear suspension, 3.07 gear.
- Suspension -- this particular Corvette is a Z52 code car, meaning it has the high performance Corvette handling.
- Wheels -- C5 Corvette 17" black wheels.
- Tires -- Brand new 275 40 17 Firestone.
- Interior -- the interior is black and red. Seats are custom two tone leather. Carpet and seats are both in good condition. Have both a hard top, plus glass top.
- Paint -- the paint is a grand sport scheme with high solid base coat clear from Spies Hecker.
- Exhaust -- full 2.5" exhaust all the way back. Flowmaster mufflers.
- New engine, but 148,000 miles on the car according to the title and dash. There have only been 3,000 miles put on the new engine/transmission.
- I have the manuals and factory 1987 Corvette Owner's guide.
Car is tagged and titled with Oklahoma tags. I'm currently in Houston, TX and have the car here.
What I know needing work: When inputting a toggle switch to keep the fan on, bypassed the radio and AC, so would need to be re-connected (if preferred). AC needs a charge of freon, weather stripping around doors/windows, passenger side head lamp motor out, windshield motor on blades appears to need replacing, computer in dash is new, but seen it short a couple times (possibly only a loose ground). Electric windows work, but some missing knobs looks like in the interior. Minor ding in passenger side rear tail light section (3-4", body is not damaged, the paint itself would need a touch up). I keep the vehicle in a garage, so it is not exposed to the outside elements.