1967 Camaro Protouring Restomod, 502 Ramjet Fuel Injected, TKO 5 SPD,
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Custom
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 1,700
- VIN: 123377L150582
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 502 Ramjet
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Chevrolet Camaro1967 Camaro Protouring Restomod
- I have owned this car for 5 years. The first 3 years was the car being built. This build is fully documented with a huge file of paperwork and receipts going back 5 years. every part of the car was gone through. Every nut and bolt was turned. The car has no issues of any kind. After the build was completed I have driven it for two seasons and have worked out any bugs that always occur on a build like this. The engine was tuned by Forza Tuning and Performance in Southern Indiana. Very respectable high end shop that mainly works on modern muscle and exotics. I looked through all the receipts last night and it made me a little sick. Over 75000 was put in this car. I built this car for myself and didn't skimp anywhere. It is fast, sleek and handles better than most modern cars today.
- Crate 502 RamJet Fuel Injected 502HP/560TQ . Upgraded throttle body to Arizona Speed and Marine full Billet 56mm.
- Tremec TKO 5 Speed Transmission with overdrive
- 12 Bolt Rearend with Strange Axles and Richmond 737 Posi-traction Gears.
- Republic Diesel Custom Drive Shaft
- Jet Coated Headman Headers with Borla XR1 Mufflers. The exhaust 3 inch all custom mandrel bent stainless steel. The exhaust was built and installed at Expert Exhaust inc. in Shepherdsville KY. The shop does all the hot rods in the area. Only the best.
- Heidts complete front end. HEIDTS PRO-G front end. this front end is amazing. This is a $5100.00 kit. One of the best in the industry. Tubular control arms. Rack and Pinion steering, Dropped Spindals, 12 position adjustable coilovers on all 4 corners.
- Wilwood 4 wheel Disc Brakes including the correct Wilwood master cylinder
- 4link Diagonal rear end with fully adjustable QA1 Coilovers in the rear. Fast Chassis of Mount Washington KY set up the rearend.
- Shaved firewall with all components hidden behind the firewall. (wiper motor and all relays and wiring) There is a custom access panel if you ever need to get to these components.
- Custom 4core Aluminum radiator with Moroso overflow billet tank and 2 Spal (top quality once again) fans on a temp sensor to keep everything nice and cool.
- Aeromotive powdercoated gas tank with in-tank fuel pump. This is one of the last things I did to the car. Aeromotive recently released this factory assembled tank with pump. It is plumbed with all AN lines to match the rest of the car.
- Custom designed Speed Hut Gauges: These gauges are some to the best in the industry. Built in
- shift lights go from green - yellow - red and GPS Speedometer. $1300.00
- Vintage Air Conditioning: Full custom compressor mounting brackets so the compessor is mounted below the alternator. I dont like the compressor mounted high like all the other cars you see out there. Custom aluminum vents on the dash. I didn't like the plastic vents and these are just simply beautiful. The system blows ice cold on the hottest summer days.
- HID LED headlight and taillights. Every bulb in the car has been changed to LED. Electronic hideaway headlights. The vacuum are problematic and had to go.
- Full Billet aluminum grill and hideaway headlight covers.
- Custom leather interior. The seats came out of a late model GTO. I removed the GTO and had Camaro embroidered in the back rest.
- AN lines on every hose on the car including in and out on the radiator. Custom bungs were welded on the radiator to make this work.
- Pioneer touch screen with navagation and blutooth phone connect. Pandora and many other apps are already on the deck. Speaker are all Morel. These are the best. If you dont know the company then look them up. They are connected with a JL Audio amp to properly push the speakers for the best sound. The stereo system in this car is amazing.
- The trunk is fully trimmed out in custom panels and black carpet.
- The car has been fully Dyno-extreme matted, trunk, doors, floor, roof and firewall. I also put Boom-mat under the carpet. It really insulates the cab very nicely from hot and cold.
I know I forgot so much that has been done to the car but its so much to list. So much time and money has gone into this car. It is truly a show stopper.
I have many more pictures and a video I can send upon request.
If you have any questions please call and me. I have sold a few classic cars on Ebay and they are in my feedback. Please browse through and you can see that everyone was very happy with their purchase.