Chevrolet: 1926 Hot rod roadster pickup/Rat rod
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- Type: Roadster pickup
- Year: 1926
- Mileage: 500
- VIN: WA98241935
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 350 cid
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Turbo 350
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1926 Chevrolet Other PickupsAll fabrication was done by me.
Titled as a 1926 Chevrolet Roadster pickup
- Fiberglass body from Cool Flex - Connecticut
- Body reinforced using 1x1 tubing
- Frame made from 11 gauge 2x6 mild steel made to follow contour of body
- I fabricated the suicide doors made from 14 gauge mild steel - 5 inches longer than stock - Bear claw door latches
- I fabricated the seats 10 gauge mild steel. Seats are hinged at front - drivers side has access to master cylinder passenger side for a tool bag
- Pickup box made from 14 gauge mild steel with hinged cover
- Quarter elliptical springs front & rear
- 2- Holley 2 barrel carburetors on a Edelbrock dual quad intake manifold
- 500 miles on new (July 2016) crate engine 350/290 from Summit Racing
- ...nice cam lope at idle
- Turbo 350 transmission with 2 coolers - temp runs at 150
- 12 bolt rear end with posi-traction
- New VW type 3 steering box
- Front end from a 1960 Ford 3/4 ton pickup
- Speedway headers (has "mufflers" - open to interpretation, no issue from the local constabulary)
- 2- 11 gal gas tanks
- New radiator
- New electric fan
- New Autogauge gauges
- Quick release steering wheel with an adjustable collapsible steering column
- Bell crank (Google is your friend) for shocks front & rear
- Disc brakes front & rear
- LED tail lights
- LED front turn signals
- Halo headlights from Redline LumTronix
- Brooklyn wind screens
- Seat belts - lap only
If you have questions ASK! If you don't have the money DON'T BID!
Vehicle is sold as is...No guarantee or warranty is implied with the sale.
A $1000 non-refundabledeposit via PayPal is required within 24 hours of auction end.
Full payment within 7 days by PayPal or bank wire transfer for the balance, no checks, no cash .
I will NOT ship, but I will assist your shipper loading.
Depending on the weather (I'm in W. Washington) I'm willing to take you for a test ride - but I drive.