1994 Corvette ZR-1 LT5 405 HP ZR1 Black on Black 18k Miles Mint
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- SubModel: ZR-1
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Leather Sport Seats
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 18,000
- VIN: 1G1YZ22J5R5800134
- Color: Black
- Engine size: LT5 DOHC 405 HP
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: Cassette Player, CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1Mint 1994 Corvette ZR-1 Black on Black only 18k milesDual Overhead CamLT-5Coil over suspensionDESCRIPTION
This is a unique opportunity to own a collectable ZR-1 with very low miles
This is a one of only 448 ZR-1 Corvettes made in 1994 (#134). Out of those 448, 121 were black. This one comes with black leather interior in perfect condition with ZR-1 floor mats. Comes with 2 tops (painted and glass top). This Z has always been garaged and cared for inside and out as you can see in the pictures. It was also previously owned by a Nascar driver, who had installed few tasteful mods. I would say the best of them are the coil overs all around which is an expensive upgrade. They allow you to adjust the height of the car and make this Z more responsive than the ones with stock springs.
If you are not familiar with the ZR-1 or the LT-5 engine please visit zr1.net for more information on these amazing machines. This is the third one I have owned over the years, so those who know these cars know theykeep you coming back for more :)
List of tasteful mods made:
- Adjustable coil over springs
- B&B exchaust
- SLP intake
- Polished OEM A-mold wheels
- painted brake calibers
If you have any additional questions or would like additional pictures please send a message through ebay.
I have clean title in hand.Contact UsContact UsContact Us
If you have any queries, please contact us via ebay. We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.ShippingShippingShipping
- Local pick up is preferred from Las Vegas Nevada.
- We can assist to arrange for shipping, but please contact in advance to discuss options. Any fees assosiated with shipping are not included in the sales price and are buyer responsibility. Full payment must be cleared before shipping.
- For International shipping we can assist to find a courier, but buyer must handle shipping arrangements direct with courier.Any fees assosiated with shipping are not included in the sales price and are buyer responsibility. Full payment must be cleared before shippingTermsTermsTerms
The description of this vehicleis written to the best of my knowledge.Please don’t hesitate to ask for more photos and, if possible, come and look in person before the auction ends. ALL SALES ARE FINAL! If you have any questions, please contact me before the auction ends. This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed, written or implied unless there is a warranty in effect from the factory. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request PRIOR to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any statements regardless of any oral statements about the part. Please remember that your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this item. If you require an inspection, have it done prior to bidding. I strongly encourage all bidders to inspect the vehicle personally or enlist the services of a professional inspector prior to placing a bid. After the sale, inspections are not recognized as a contingency to completing your obligation to your winning bid. If there are any questions regarding the above terms, please e-mail prior to bidding.PaymentPaymentPayment
Cashier's Check (certified from US or Canadian bank) or money order, Personal check (once cleared), Cash (in person)
Thank you for shopping at Thewrightplace2shop!