1964 Corvette coupe - A/C - Power Brakes - Power Windows - Resto/Mod
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Coupe FastBack
- Trim: Coupe FastBack
- Year: 1964
- Mileage: 4,957
- VIN: 40837S102324
- Color: 1966 Corvette MoSport Green
- Engine size: 327 365hp
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual 5sp TreMec Upgrade
- Drive type: 5 speed manual
- Interior color: Burgundy
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Chevrolet CorvettePlease read the Terms and Conditions at the bottom of this listing first.
1964 Corvette coupe (C2)
The 1964 corvette only produced 8,304 coupes. The split window was discontinued as well as the trim panels on the hood. The indentations on the hood remained which makes the '64 hood unique to this year. The left rear pillar vent in the coupe was made functional and uses a new 3 speed fan to pull in fresh air improving ventilation in the coupe.
This stunning Coupe is kept in a higher elevation climate controlled enclosed garage, no sign of rust or wear from weather. The undercarriage, engine compartment and interior are clean and solid. It is an excellent and beautiful running classic that is ready for the road.
*Rare Factory Air conditioning - rebuilt, the A/C now runs on R134 and blows cold.
*Rare power brakes and power windows, power lights.
*Completely restored bottom running gear, all new brakes, new hoses and master cylinder, brake shoes and wheel cylinders.
*The engine is a 327 that was rebuilt with the 2.02 valve heads, 10.5:1 Keith Black pistons. Fitted with the stock 365 horse intake and the stock Holly 2818 rebuilt carburetor (L76).
*The exhaust is a new chambered system.
*The transmission was replaced with a performance 5 speed tremec upgrade for excellent highway cruising.
*The wheels are genuine 1966 issue American torq thrusts.
*All the chrome was redone.
*U joints on the axles and drive shaft are new.
*Sway bar and A arm bushings all new.
*The gas tank and sending unit are new.
*The body had been stripped down to the fiberglass and the interior had been removed. Body painted in PPG two stage paint. The color is a 1966 corvette color called MoSport green.
*New maroon leather interior.
*The speedometer, tachometer and stock radio were rebuilt.
*All wiring harnesses were replaced as well as all the light housings and bulbs. The headlight motors, wiper motor and power window motors were rebuilt.
*New Battery, Stock radio rebuilt, the radio has an external hook up for a music player, I.E. smart phone or mp3 player.
*The interior received three coats of lizard skin insulating paint as well as a layer of hush mat under the carpet.
-Passenger door Key locking not operating.
-Right Headlight requires re-alignment but is operational.This car has been driven lightly to the office, local shows, local events and the odometer reflects the actual miles driven since rebuild. Title, Registration and Safety Check all current. Solid running, beautiful inside and out. This is your chance to get a vintage car for well under the cost to restore. Original Owners Manual included
1964 Chevrolet Sting Ray
Hagerty appraised @ $55k, asking $49k obo.
video available at Vimeo.com
See last photo for video link info.
Thank you for looking.
Terms and Conditions of Auction
1. I reserve the right to end this sale at any time, with or without cause. The vehicle is also listed locally.
2. The car is being sold “as is” “where is.” Meaning there is no warranty on this vehicle, implied or implicit. Again, it is being sold “as is, where is!”
3.If you buy it and place the deposit on the vehicle, you are obligated to follow through and purchase the vehicle. Bidding is considered to be a legally binding contract.
4. If you wish to have the vehicle inspected prior to making a bid, you are welcome to inspect it or have an individual come and inspect it for you. Just please coordinate it with me.
5. Buyer is solely responsible for any and all shipping costs. I will help facilitate the shipment of the vehicle for you. However, you must coordinate the shipping date, time, and carrier with me at least 48 hours in advance.
6. A deposit of $500.00 is due within 24 hours of the close of the sale via PayPal. Full payment must be made in full, seven (7) days after the close of the sale. In the event the full balance of the purchase price, less the $500.00 deposit, is not received within the seven (7) days of Buyer's "purchase" of this vehicle, I reserve and retain the right to declare the Buyer to have defaulted on the terms of this listing and to terminate such sale and relist the vehicle for sale to another party. The $500.00 deposit will be retained as "liquidated damages" and I will owe no duty to the Buyer or any other purchaser to apply such funds to the final purchase price of this vehicle, or to refund such sum to the defaulting buyer.
7. Final payment must be made via wire transfer to seller account or via certified check from a national bank (e.g., Chase, US Bank, Bank of America). All funds must be received and checks must clear before the vehicle is released for shipment.These are simple Terms and Conditions to set the bounds of the sale and keep it fair and honest for all. If you cannot abide by or accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not bid.