1970 Chevrolet K5 Blazer CST 4 Wheel Drive
Price: US $21,000.00 Item location: Sherman, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Blazer
- Type: SUV
- Trim: CST
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 54,618
- VIN: KE180S183404
- Color: Bronze
- Engine size: 350 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Turbo 350 Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Bronze
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Chevrolet BlazerUp for sale is a very solid survivor 1970 Chevrolet K5 Blazer with the CST package. It has had one repaint.
- This is a very original truck overall.It has had one repaint, and was repainted back the original Bronze522 paint code and the paint looks pretty nice for a driver.
- The glass is all in pretty good shape overall and only has some light scratches here and there.
- It is very solid underneath with no major rust through issues. The floor pans, kick panels and rocker panels are all very solid.
- The original grille has some scratches and dings and looks like the upper grille bar was removed and riveted back on.
- The original front bumper is bent up a little.
- All of the original trim is there and has some minor dings and scratches.
- The15" Ralley wheels are in good shape and the tires have decent tread.
- The hardtop is solid and in good shape overall. The rear lift gate is in good shape and opens and closes like it is supposed to.
- The interior has been redone once but is showing some wear. The driver's front bucket seat has a tear on the outside edge where you slide in and out.
- The carpet could stand to be replaced as it is worn and torn in some places.
- The dash pad is in pretty decent shape.
- The gauges all work except for the fuel gauge.
- The original decal on the glove box that explains how to engage the 4 wheel drive is even still intact and in good condition.
- The engine is a non-numbers matching,good running 350 small block Chevy. It has an original 4 barrel intake manifold and Quadrajet 4 barrel carburetor that was recently gone through with a new carb kit. It starts right up and seems to have decent power. It's not a high horsepower engine, just a good driver.
- It has a Turbo 350 automatic transmission hooked to the original 4 wheel drive transfer case.
- The 4 wheel drive works well and the locking front hubs engage and disengage like they are supposed to.
- It has the original12 bolt rear end under it and seems to have a higher gear because it doesn't turn high rpm running down the road.
- All of the suspension is original and the truck is stock height.
- It has power steering that feels tight and responsive.
- The power brakes work well and stop the truck easily, even despite having drum brakes front and rear.