CLASSIC 1963 CHEVROLET CORVAIR 900 MONZA FACTORY TURBOCHARGED 4 SPEED COUPE!
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvair
- Trim: 900 MONZA
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 69,224
- VIN: 9289200305
- Engine size: TURBO FLAT SIX
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Chevrolet Corvair
Offered for an appreciating new owneris this cool classic factory turbocharged 1963 Chevrolet Corvair 900 Monza coupe!
Finished in gleaming jet black over red, this 53 year-old specimen shows just over 69,000 miles on its WORKING five-digit odometer. I cannot 100% verify this as actual miles. It sports a very good running turbo flat six cylinder engine mated to the desireable 4 speed manual transmission, genuine wire wheels with good rubber [FIVE of them and NOT wire wheel covers!], Sparco am/fm/cassette stereo, refinished cloth interior and even comes with the original owners manual!
This is a great value for about the cost of the sales tax alone on a new and quickly depreciating Corvette!
PLEASE CALL ME, Evan at 650-350-8828 FOR MORE DETAILED PHOTOS, QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEDULE VIEWINGS & MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this car is in GOOD TO VERY GOOD 99.99% RUST-FREE DRY AND CLEAN CONDITION THROUGHOUT! I would call this car a nice "ten-footer" with goodoverall shine to the paint finish along with decent original chrome and trim. There are several imperfections including paint shipping, crazing, cracking and faded and touched up spots. This car has a still beautiful unencumbered shape and is certainly worthy of attendance at any local classic car show while you definitely get attention driving it anywhere!
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, the interior of this car is in good condition overall. All of the controls like lights, blinkers, horn, dash lights and radio work well. The older re-upholstery is in decent, worn condition.Overall, this is still a handsome, cool classic cockpit.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1963 Corvair starts beautifully with strong running 150 horsepower turbo engine and nice shifting 4 speed transmission and good clutch pedal feel. The steering is light and responsive with expected play in a car of this era. The brakes stop straight and true and the car has a nice exhaust rumble and the suspension is crisp and rattle-free. This is a very cool cruiser that gets lots of attention wherever you drive.
THE DETAILS AND $$$$.
1. This 1963 Corvairwill besold with clear and clear title. It is smog-exempt here in California due to the year [pre-1976] IT WILL BE SOLD AS IS WHERE IS. I invite and very much welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel, drive and inspect this car in person.NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.