Strong Stock Runner Aerocoupe - NO RESERVE
Price: - Item location: Albany, New York, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Monte Carlo
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: SS Coupe 2-Door Aerocoupe
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 37,999
- VIN: 1G1GZ11G9HP135009
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: 5.0L 305Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Chevrolet Monte CarloAll stock 1987 Monte Carlo SS Aerocoupe. Interestingly optioned with 60/40 seats, column shifter, manual windows and AC delete. Aftermarket sunroof.
- Extremely solid running car. Starts every time, no CEL or Choke lights and steers straight and tight. Clean interior. Just NYS Inspected this past August. A blast to drive.
- Full Tune - Plugs, Wires, Cap and Rotor
- All Vacuum Lines Replaced
- All Belts and Hoses - Radiator and Heating
- All fluids and filters including air cleaner and breather
I have driven the car almost daily all summer and, again, she runs very strong and shifts perfect.
It IS,however, a nearly 30 year old UNRESTORED car. Things to note:
- Drivers floor pan needs attention as it is rotted through - frame, trunk and underbody is solid and clean
- Clear Coat is peeling/paint fade aswell as some of the decaling.
- Drivers side door weather stripping is dry rotted and needs an anti rattle kit.
- Drivers door needs pins.
- Interior is very clean but expect wear in places from 30 years of use that may not be visible in the photos.
- The tires have good tread and the car just passed NYS inspection, but they show signs of beginning to dry rot to me.
The car is being listed as a NO RESERVE auction.
$500 PayPal Deposit REQUIRED in 24 hours of winning bid - CASH ONLY on PICK UP for remainder of balance.
Buyer is responsible for all shipping arrangements and shipping costs.
Feel free to ask any questions for any desired details.