Lucy is coming. 1954 corvette red.
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: 1954
- Year: 1954
- Mileage: 11,000
- VIN: E54S001407
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 6 cyl
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1954 Chevrolet CorvetteThis Sunday, October 2nd Lucy will be for sale. Lucy is a red 1954 corvette. THIS IS NOT THE AUCTION TO PURCHASE LUCY, ONLY AN ADVERTISMENT PROMOTING THE COMING OF LUCY. If you wish to bid on Lucy, it comes with 1 condition. Her name is Lucy as stated on the license plate on the front of the vehicle and this is to NEVER be changed and she is to remain Lucy with her name plate always intact in some fashion. If you choose to bid on her this will be the stipulation I'm asking you to honor. So I look forward to seeing you all looking and bidding this Sunday October 2nd.I will post photos and description on the listing this Sunday when I list the car for sale.
THIS IS NOT THE AUCTION TO PURCHASE LUCY. ONLY AN ADVERTISMENT PROMOTING THE UPCOMING AUCTION.On Sep-28-16 at 20:07:55 PDT, seller added the following information:
To those asking why I have done this rather than put the car up for sale immediately.1. Most people do not have the kind of liquid cash on hand to purchase a car like this, so getting a loan is necessary. And this allows people time to apply and get an approval before bidding. I can reccomend JJbest for a loan. They are an online firm "google them" and only charge SIMPLE INTEREST rather than compound interest. That is a huge savings over the life of your loan. And if you have some cash to put down and good credit it's the easiest loan process I've ever seen. It's all done online and the mail via over night express.
2. Most men will need time to talk their wives into letting them make a large purchase. "It's ok to admit it guys"
3. We currently own 3 companies in Tulsa Ok and we advertise on radio, tv, etc... so I'm simply advertising before the real listing to generate interest and allow people time to consider it.
4. What's up with the name Lucy???.. the winner of the auction will get this story along with the car.
5. Can I bid now? You can, but the reserve is very high on this listing. "I'm just advertising the coming auction this Sunday here" So your welcome too if you want. The auction I list this Sunday will have the correct current market pricing/value.