World Class 55' Chevy 150 Dream Build - Fuel Injected/ 4L60E Crazy Fun to Drive
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- Trim: 150 / Delray
- Year: 1955
- Mileage: 995
- VIN: B55K043976
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: LT1 350 Fuel Injected
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Teal / Gray
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1955 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210
Just in time for National level Car Events, Fall cruises as well as power tours…
An Unbelievable 55’ “less is more” Creation Built to Compete at the high levels as well as to drive!
1955 Chevy… She is the Right Year, right color combination, right engine, right transmission and Drives like she is On Rails!
World-Class 55’ 150 Ready for Competition, Great Power Train & Super-Car Curb Appeal
This is one of the rare opportunities that captures you and just makes you want it...It has Beautiful Straight Viper Silver Paint, Custom Delray Leathered Interior, LT1 Engine with a mated 4L60E Transmission and Looks AWESOME from every angle.
This car was built to a very high level of quality with fantastic craftsmanship and materials…If YOU DO NOT LIKE WINNING & ATTENTION, THIS CAR IS NOT FOR YOU!!!
Please Take The Time To Read All Of The Details… You Will Not Be Disappointed!
Exterior: Has an Awesome curb appearance!
- VIN# B55K043976
- Paint: 2006 Viper Silver (I would rate it 9.9 out of 10) it is Slick & Laser-Straight!
- Body: HAS EVERY PIECE OF METAL IT WAS BORN WITH…Very nice with no cracks or accident areas.
- Bumpers: (Rear) Show Condition, (Front) Show Condition (no known flaws in either).
- Other Chrome / Stainless: SHOW Condition.
- Grill: SHOW Condition
- Door Handles: SHOW Condition.
- Floor Pans: Solid and Rotisserie painted.
- Overall Body Fitment: The fitment and body lines are Awesome…Doors, trunk and hood shuts flawlessly.
- Hi-end custom Delray Styled Interior using Ultra Leathered material.
- Seats: Front / Rear Original Frames reconstructed with new springs and foam works.
- Carpet: Beautifully appointed flat-panel sectioned and Daytona Weave material covers it all.
- Dash: The Matte Paint is beautiful as are all of the chrome and polished bezels / trim.
- Steering Column / Wheel: Billet Specialties Trim painted tilt-Column and Custom Wheel.
- Gauges: Classic Gauges
- Door Panels: Custom Delray styled with OE Style Handles and Armrests (Power Window Switches Installed) Very Cool!
- Glass: All was new with build… Windows go up / down well with all New felts and fuzzies and vertical rubber, etc installed during build.
- Dash & Courtesy Lights: All work as they should.
- Radio: Hidden stereo system with MP3 connector and remote for easy controls.
·Trunk: Custom from top-to-bottom and is a continuation from the Interior. The battery and some storage space is behind rear-trunk panel (Designed for easy and quick access).
·Pedals: Custom Black Billet.
Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tires:
- Front/Rear: Wheels custom ordered and built by Billet Specialties 18” x 10” rear 18” x 7” front Tires Nitto NT555 235/50ZR18 - Rear Nitto NT555 295/45ZR18
- Frame / Undercarriage: The Frame was Powder Coated Gloss Black while disassembled. The undercarriage was slicked and professionally rhino-painted for driving and show durability. Complete Build Book showing car completely blown apart and on rotisserie.
- Front Suspension: Jim Meyers Front Sub-frame with Tubular A-Arms and Adjustable Coil-over shocks finished with Power Steering.
- Rear Suspension: New Leaf Spring system shifted inward using pocket-mounts in the frame.
- Brakes: 4 Wheel disc brakes. The car stops very straight and well.
- Engine: 96’ LT1 Fuel Injected with all wires, hoses, etc… hidden as to project a very simple engine bay.
- Transmission: 96’ 4L60E 4-speed Automatic
- Rear End: Rebuilt 96’ Z28 Disc Brake Rear-end.
Overall Condition: This 55’ 150 Creation is WORLD CLASS in every way… It is sharp at every angle, it was a NO-EXPENSE SPARED 6 Figure BUILD, an excellent driving machine and is mechanically sound with an awesome curb appeal! This is a Triple “A” Tri-Five: You CAN DRIVE THIS CAR ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, ANYDAY…
It is a Great Investment As Well as well as hitting the road with the utmost confidence!!
If you are keeping up with the warp-speed trends of the high-end 55’ Chevy’s, you know a few important key points… They are Extremely Popular, Very Collectable, Hard to Find, looks great and everybody envies their owners! Keep in mind, I am referring to national level constructed pieces of art, NOT your average 55’ Chevy!
I love the feel and sound of this car and would not be afraid to take it anywhere! The engine has the perfect blend of torque, smoothness and roaring sound through the polished stainless-steel exhaust. Hit the key and take off…it’s that simple. This is a car for high level competitions, power-tours, or just simple family fun at the local shows or cruise-ins. A BIG FISH in any-size pond comes with the ownership of this machine. I SHOULD NOTE HERE THAT THIS IS PROBABLY THE MOST WELL-ROUNDED AND DIALED-IN CLASSIC CAR I HAVE EVER HAD!
This tri-five started life being built in Kansas City as a 210 Chevy, remained there for 47 years with most of its life stored in a concrete floored building off the ground and covered up. IT HAS EVERY PANEL IT WAS BORN WITH AND WAS COMPLETELY RUST FREE! There are pictures to support this in the build book…It came to the south where is has received a $110k + build [Will Be Bought at a Fraction of The Build Cost]…
The construction took 4 years and has been completed approximately 4 years with just under 1,000 tested miles. The Results are what you would expect from a coach-builder craftsmanship level of quality.
Every piece of this car was blown apart and perfected… when going back together, much of the work was commissioned from Carolina Rod Shop. The car has Dynamat covering the top-side of the pans and they were all painted as well as everything up and under the dash. The body and related took approximately 1 year to complete.
Things work as they should including but not limited to Headlights / Taillights, Signals, Interior Dash Gauges, Courtesy Lights, Heat, Cold A/C, Speedometer, Wipers, Horn, Smooth shifting 4-Speed Automatic, etc…
The design and results of this 55’ feels like you are driving a NEW EXOTIC on rails going down the road, it is some-what low yet smooth riding, has an unbelievable throaty sound and just simply looks and feels super-cool!
Is this car Perfect? No and none of them are… that said, I guess it is just a good thing to state a disclaimer but I know of nothing wrong or to report about the car.
Why am I selling it? Space, space, space… I have 2 other cars remaining and 2 of the 3 needs to go. I will be offering my other 2 as well and when my space issue is resolved, I’ll build my small collection back.
I reserve the right to end this ad early due to having it for sale locally... I am pricing this car to sell and believe it will not last long so, do not hesitate to buy and please do so with absolute confidence! Please have finances in order prior to bidding as well. Purely as a hobby, I have been blessed over the last 17 years to share my cars with buyers all over the country and internationally and take tremendous efforts in keeping a 100% feedback…that said, I have tried to be honest and accurate in all descriptions. I encourage however all to inspect this vehicle if possible prior to bidding so that you can confirm my notes above or contact me with any questions at email@example.com or (865) 384-6017.
Note: I have a clear Tennessee Title In My Name for car…I am not a business and this is a personal collection vehicle.
If you are the winning bidder, please expect to send a $2,500 deposit within 72 hours and have plans to pick the car up within 7 days. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer but I can assist with local direct carriers with both enclosed and open hauling available. If you have less than a positive 2 feedback, please contact me before bidding.
Thanks for taking the time to look at my car and GOOD LUCK!