1969 Camaro Z28/RS SEE 5 VIDEOS
Price: - Item location: Miami, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Trim: Z28
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 1,000
- Engine size: V8
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet CamaroSELLING FOR MY BEST FRIEND, CALL HIM DIRECTLY FOR INFORMATIONCAR LESS THAN 2,000 MILES SINCE BUILT JUST BROKEN IN.
GM assembly date of Febrary 26, in the Norwood Ohio plant, anddelivered to Karl Barnett Chevrolet in Charleston, SC. A true X33 Z28 /RS -- 1 of 3045 Z28/RS models built in '69, found still in South Carolina, and subjected to a thorough, three year nut and bolt restoration/mild modification. Documentation includes GM Shipping Data Report, partial title history, original cowl tag, restoration photos, receipts and engine blueprint, balance, component, and dyno sheets. Tires are from Coker Tires. All receipts and documents show date and time. Over 200 restoration photos. Dupont paint base coat/clear coat. Paint is very deep and rich.
- Correct - code 10 Tuxedo Black with white stripes
- Correct - code 727 original Ivory vinyl interior
- Correct, dated Holley DZ 4053 780 cfm carburetor
- Correct, dated Winters "472" intake
- Correct, dated "480" distributor rebuilt by Jerry Macneish, Camaro High Performance, Inc.
- Full roller 383 stroker motor professionally built by CNC Motorsports, dyno-tuned to 472 hp and 468 tq, dressed as a stock DZ 302; pump gas 1969 Munice M22- W 4 - speed transmission, built by Paul Cangialosi, Medatronics Corp.
- Correct 12 - bolt 3:73 Positraction rear end, with new Eaton posi unit, new Richmond ring and pinion, and new moser 30 spline anxles with C-clip eliminators.
- ZL2 Special Ducted Hood (Cowl Induction)
- Upgraded four wheel power disc brakes
- Hotchkis/DSE all new suspension; poly bushing, Bilstein shocks, subframe connectors.
- Console with gauge package
- Correct 8000 RPM Tach
- Optional 140 MPH speedometer
- Correct original Hurst shifter
- 3-spoke "comfort grip" steering wheel
- Doug Throrley ceramic coated headers
- Flowmaster 2 1/2 inch American Thunder Exhaust with Super 44 true dual mufflers
- Griffin high performance aluminum radiator
- Edelbrock high perf aluminum water pump
- Rear anti-sway bar
- New stainless steel fuel tank
- Stainless steel parking brake cable assemblies
- Tinted windshield
- All other original date coded glass
- Correct rear bumper guards
- AM/FM radio - digital with classic appearance, Kenwood speakers