1960 Corvette Custom Resto - Mod, Exceptional Restoration, Investment Grade
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- SubModel: Resto - Mod
- Type: Custom Covertable
- Trim: Custom
- Year: 1960
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 00867S101728
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: Steve Schmidt 550 Full Roller, 550+ hp / 550 ft/lb
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: TKO 600 5 speed
- Drive type: RWD 9" Ford Rear Axle
- Interior color: White
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1960 Chevrolet Corvette Resto - Mod1960 Chevrolet Corvette Custom Resto -Mod
|Orange / White 1960 Custom Resto-Modified Corvette|
|2 Doors, Convertible, 8 Cylinder, Manual Transmission|
TOP LEVEL BUILDERS CHOICE AWARDED 1960 CUSTOM RESTO-MOD
Please note,this is a Resto-Mod, it isfarfrom a stock corvette,hundredsof hours have gone in to the body work and paint.
Details for 1960 Vette:
1. Body off restoration
2. Frame is powder coated
3. Currie solid axle rear end w/ 3.90 gear-http://www.currieenterprises.com/
4. Flaming River rack and pinion steering-http://www.flamingriver.com/index.php/products/c0014?gclid=CK7FwsmlzsACFSMV7AodbQoARA
5. Jim Meyers suspension-http://www.jimmeyerracing.com/products/sub_ifs.shtml
6. Disc brakes
7. TKO 600 five speed transmission-http://www.tremec.com/menu.php?m=103
8. Steve Schmidt 423, full roller motor (dyno’s at 550+ hp / 550 ft/lbs torque)-http://www.steveschmidtracing.com/
9. American wheels-http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=wheelCloseUp&wheelMake=American+Racing+Authentic+Hot+Rod&wheelModel=AR605+Torq-Thrust+M&wheelFinish=Chrome+Plated&partnum=AR605M7761C&GCID=C13674x012-wheel&KEYWORD=wheels_American_Racing_Authentic_Hot_Ro&CAWELAID=530007250000171988&CAGPSPN=pla
10. All re-chromed, new stainless, etc. etc. etc.
11. Custom Paint
12. All documentation goes with the car.
423 "Pro Street Series" High Performance Engine
Engine and headers are hot jet coated.
TheseSmall Block Chevyengines provide both the power and the sound that screams "Muscle Car". Using a Dart Little M Block and mild street hydraulic roller cam profile and hydraulic roller lifters with a 10 to 1 compression ratio, they deliver the power you want and the cruising reliability you are looking for in a pump gas street engine. These street engines have good low speed idle and manifold vacuum. It has an electric fuel pump, electric water pump and an electric radiator fan.
- Dart Little M Block
- JE Pistons (10 to 1 Street Version)
- 3-D H-Beam Rods
- 4340 Internally Balanced Crankshaft
- Clevite 77 Bearings
- Melling Oil Pump
- Moroso Oil Pan and Pick-up
- SFI Damper
- MSD Distributor & Plug Wires
- Edelbrock Aluminum Intake
- Dart 230cc 23 Degree Aluminum Heads
- Hydraulic Roller Cam & Lifters
- Tru-Roller Timing Chain & Gear Set
- Quick Fuel 950 Carburetor
- Total Seal Piston Rings
- Comp Cams Pushrods
- Fel-Pro Gaskets
ARP Engine Hardware & Fasteners
TKO-600 5-Speed Transmission
- Up to 600 lb-ft. of torque capacity
- Exceptionally light at just 99 lbs. dry
- Multiple shifter locations & dual speedo pick-ups for extreme versatility
- Robust 3-rail internal shift mechanism offers firm, positive shifts
Rear-end & third member:
Currie housing and third member, ford 9 inch, solid axle, 28 spline.
The crossmember (with upper towers welded-in position) holds tubular upper-and-lower A-arms (7/8-inch X .156-inch wall upper-arms and 1-inch diameter X .156-inch wall lower-arms). This includes new 1967 Chevelle spindles, ball joints and 11-inch vented-rotors, and calipers. A 3-turn lock-to-lock manual rack-and-pinion steering unit ('79-93 Mustang) is bolted to the new crossmember. Column modifications were necessary and were replaced with an ididit column!
The fully-adjustable suspension utilizes aluminum coilover-shocks that have a multi-position upper-and-lower attachment points for an easily-adjustable stance. It has fully adjustable upper A-arms, the IFS unit is fully tunable and has a 1-inch diameter sway bar.
The frame has been replaced, it is powder coated. Welding was necessary to install the new IFS. It has an entirely new braking system. Hi-Po aluminum Radiator, Street-Fire ignition, geared hi-torque starter
Everything has been replaced on the drivetrain and frame, no original parts !!
The mileage is 25,100 (box “A”), the VIN matches the title (of course). Full documentation goes with the car
Body prep and paint,
No bondo, only fiberglass & dura-glass were used.
Epoxy primer, epoxy sealer, custom “house of colors” pearl paint.
Car is listed for sale locally and the auction can be ended at anytime ***Mandatory ProcesCar is listed for sale locally and the auction can be ended at anytime ***Mandatory Processing Fee of $250 Must Be Collected and is not included in the sales price*** All Deposits are Non-Refundable. Please inquire about transportation quotes!sing Fee of $250 Must Be Collected and is not included in the sales price*** All Deposits are Non-Refundable. Please inquire about transportation quotes!Car is listed for sale locally and the auction can be ended at anytime ***Mandatory Processing Fee of $250 Must Be Collected and is not included in the sales price*** All Deposits are Non-Refundable. Please inquire about transportation quotes!
Car is listed for sale locally and the auction can be ended at anytime ***Mandatory Processing Fee of $250 Must Be Collected and is not included in the sales price*** All Deposits are Non-Refundable. Please inquire about transportation quotes!