1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 396 4-Speed 12 Bolt Restomod MUST SELL!! NO RESERVE!!
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: SS 396 4-Speed 12 Bolt Restomod NO RESERVE!
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: SS 396 4-Speed 12 Bolt Restomod NO RESERVE!
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 1
- VIN: 124379N548426
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 396 Big Block
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Steering, Power Disc Brakes
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Muncie M20
- Drive type: Rear
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 396 4-Speed 12 Bolt Restomod NO RESERVE!MUST SELL!NO RESERVE!
1969 Chevy Camaro SS 396
A TRUE AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR!
12 Bolt POSI Rearend396 Big Block Restomod4-Speed Muncie Transmission
History of the Camaro:
The Chevrolet Camaro is an automobile manufactured by General Motors under the Chevrolet brand, classified as a pony car, and some versions also as a muscle car. It went on sale on September 29, 1966, for the 1967 model year and was designed as a competing model to the Ford Mustang. The car shared its platform and major components with the Pontiac Firebird, also introduced for 1967.
First-generation Camaro debuted on a new rear-wheel drive GM F-body platform and would be available as a 2-door, 2+2 seating, coupe or convertible with a choice of 250ci inline-6 and 302ci, 307ci, 327ci, 350ci, or 396ci V8 powerplants. The Camaro was touted as having the same conventional rear-drive, front-engine configuration as Mustang and Chevy Nova. In addition, the Camaro was designed to fit a variety of power plants in the engine bay. The first-generation Camaro would last until the 1969 model year.If you have been searching for a true driver quality1969 Camaro Restomod, then please pay careful attention to the details of this eBayNo ReserveOnce in a LifetimeEvent.
Class-1 Classics is letting the market decide what this monster 69 Camaro should sell for!
Check out the video and additional photos below!
This 1969 Camaro Big Block 396 Restomod has many sought after features and options! We believe this car may have been an original SS car due to the fact that when removing the old paint off of the brake booster, we discovered the original Delco-Moraine stamp. Not only does it have the original stamp but the correct hold off valve running from the master cylinder.
SEE BELOW FOR MANY MORE DETAILS!
Please read everything in the description and view ALL pictures.
We at Class 1 Classics encourage you to ask any and all questions if you are unfamiliar with what is being said!
What's Under the Hood?:
This monster of a powerhouse is a Chevy Big Block 396 that has a mild cam, a Holley Carburetor, Hooker Competition Headers, Aluminum Radiator, Electric Fan and plenty more! With an Muncie M20 Transmission, you bet this car is built for power! A BRAND NEW Ram Clutch Kit has been installed so this Camaro can be driven and shifted with ease! As previously mentioned, this car does feature an original front power disc brake system as well as power steering. A BRAND NEW correctly decaled Chevy Air Cleaner has been installed for great looks! The Aluminum Radiator carries a high flow 16" electric fan that is great for cooling that motor during a hot day in traffic.
- Edelbrock Performer RPM Dual Plane Aluminum Intake Manifold
- Holley Carburetor with Electric Choke!
- See-through inline fuel filter
- HEI Distributor
- Hooker Competition Full-Length Headers
- Taylor Spark Plug Wires
- Bright Silver Painted Calipers
- Power Front Disc Brakes
- Power Steering
- Aluminum Radio with 16" Electric Fan
- Optima Yellow-Top Battery!
- MUNCIE M20 TRANSMISSION WITH BLOWPROOF BELLHOUSING!
- 12 BOLT POSI 3.31 REAREND
The Body and Exterior:
- Beautiful Midnight Blue that shines spectacular
- SS Trim
- Factory Steel Cowl Induction Hood
- D80 Spoiler Package
- BRAND NEW White SS Hockey Stripes
- BRAND NEW Wheel Well Trim
- SS Shark Fins
- BRAND NEW Rocker Panel Moldings
- BRAND NEW Polished Aluminum Performance Wheels
- BRAND NEW Tires on all four corners!
- Overall in great driver quality shape!
- Paint shines wonderfully!
- This Camaro has a beautiful clean and original interior.
- BRAND NEW 15" Comfort Grip 3-Spoke Steering Wheel
- Original GM Lap Belts
- Steering column-mounted tachometer
- AutoMeter Oil Pressure Gauge
- AutoMeter Water Temp Gauge
- FIRE EXTINGUISHER
- Hurst Performance Close-Ratio/Short Performance Shifter (for ease of super quick shifting)
The Underbody and Suspension:
- 12 Bolt Rear with 3.31 Posi Gears (GREAT FOR CRUISING)
- TRUE AMERICAN MUSCLE Flowmaster Mufflers that sound awesome!
- FULLY Detailed Underbody and Suspension
- TRACTION BARS
- WELDED Subframe Connectors (not cheap flimsy bolt-ons!)
THIS 1969 CAMARO IS UP FOR A NO-RESERVEAUCTION!!!
DON'T MISS OUT! BID NOW!
The Takeaway:This 69 Camaro SS 396 Big Block is a solid car, has a beautiful clean and original interior, and runs and sounds AWESOME. The paint shines beautifully but please keep in mind it is a 20+ year old restoration and does show wear such as rock chips, scratches, bubbling, cracking, etc. This is the perfect Camaro to take to the next level to make a $50,000+ show car or to just drive and enjoy everyday. If you have been searching for a true 69 Camaro that drives as good as it sounds, this is the car for you!This is the perfect Camaro for anyone who has ever dreamed of owning and enjoying an iconic, rapidly appreciating, and arguably the best investment year classic Camaro of all time.
If you have any questions or would like to see the car, feel free to call me at anytime!JOE - (732)277-9021
See Our Mobile-Friendly Video Below:
WANT THIS SWEET RIDE IN YOUR DRIVEWAY BUT CAN'T AFFORD IT?
TRY CONTACTING CHRIS AT JJ BEST FOR FINANCING!!!
Buyers must contact the seller within 48 hours of auction ending to confirm payment and transport arrangements. If you do not contact the seller within 48 hours, we reserve the right to seek financial reimbursement for the time and fees incurred and will open a nonpaying bidder case. Paypal Deposit is non refundable and must be paid within 24 hours of auction end time. The seller must receive full payment within 7 days unless other approved arrangements are made. We encourage all bidders to check out the car before bidding as this is a real auction and you are entering into a legally binding contract. We are not responsible for any accidental misrepresentation of any vehicle for sale due to typographical error or undisclosed flaws. We make every attempt to represent vehicles accurately, and strongly recommend a vehicle inspection prior to bidding and/or purchasing any vehicle on the internet. This vehicle is being sold as is with no warranty expressed or implied. We cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies in the presentation and description of the vehicles we sell as classics can be viewed differently by every interested buyer. Please address all of your questions or concerns before you place a bid.
We also reserve the right to end an auction early at our discretion, as the car is for sale locally as well.
GOOD LUCK BIDDING!