1967 Chevrolet Camaro Project
Price: US $6,050.00 Item location: Sherman, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 84,062
- VIN: 123377N201343
- Color: Black/Orange
- Engine size: None
- Number of cylinders: 0
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: None
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gold
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Chevrolet CamaroI have a solid project 1967 Chevrolet Camaro up for sale. As you can see in the photos, there is no engine and no transmission. The parts in the photo is all I have that goes with the car. I do not havethe engine or transmission that came out of the car.
- The paint job looks like it was done quickly and has several imperfections. It does have some dents, dings and scratches throughout. There are some small dents on the rear edge of the roof as well.
- It has had both full quarter panels replaced.
- The original floor pans are all there and very solid.
- The sheet metal around the windshield and rear windows is also solid and not rusted out.
- It has somewhat recently had a new windshield installed. The rest of the glass is all there and in decent shape as well.
- The cowl hood is steel and in good shape.
- There are no front or rear bumpers that go with the car, and I also do not have any windshield or rear window trim for the car.
- As you can see in the photos, the interior needs to be completely redone.
- The front bucket seats and rear bench seat are there but need new foam and covers and the door panels need to be replaced.
- There is no radio, dash pad, no package tray, no carpet and no headliner. I do have a gauge cluster and some other miscellaneous interior and exterior parts that are in the photos.
- It was a factory manual transmission car and still has the clutch, brake and gas pedals in the floor.
- There is no engine and no transmission. I don't know when they were removed or what it had in it for an engine and transmission.
- It does have the factory 10 bolt.
- The car has all original suspension still there.
- It has power drum brakes front and rear.
- It also has manual steering.