1972 Chevrolet C-10 Cheyenne Air Ride Short Bed Pickup
Price: US $18,100.00 Item location: Sherman, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Cheyenne
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 57,071
- VIN: CCE142B128066
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 350 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Turbo 350 Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Chevrolet C-10Up for sale is a very well built 1972 Chevrolet C-10 Cheyenne short wide bed pickup with air ride suspension.
- The paint is older and has a bit of a "patina" to it. There are a few places here and there that have been touched up but they add to the "patina" look of the truck.
- There are new front and rear chrome bumpers, and the rest of the trim is original and all there with some light scratches and small dings here and there.
- The cab braces are all in good shape, the floor pans are solid and it has had some minor patch work done in the inner rocker panels. The bottoms of the doors are solid as well.
- It has new Dcenti 22" front and 24" rear wheels with newer tires.
- The windshield has a crack in it and the rest of the glass is in good shape with only some minor scratches.
- All of the head lights, tail lights, brake lights, side marker lights and turn signals function as they should.
- The bed floor is raised and has a wood bed kit with stainless steel strips that are new and really nice.
- The interior is in great shape.
- The houndstooth bucket seat covers are new and in great shape.
- The carpet is new and really nice.
- The scroll door panels are new and really nice.
- It has a new dash pad and nice center console.
- The headliner is new and in great shape as well.
- All of the gauges work and it has a new Speedhut tachometer installed in the factory location.
- There is a Retrosound stereo in the factory radio location that works well.
- It also has 3 point seat belts installed.
- The engine is a very strong running 350 V8 with a nice sounding cam, Edelbrock aluminum 4 barrel intake manifold and Quick Fuel carburetor. It has a set of chrome Edelbrock valve covers and a chome air cleaner for a little engine dress up as well. The dual exhaust runs back and exits under the cab.
- The transmission is a good shifting Turbo 350 automatic.
- The rear end is the original 12 bolt.
- It is a factory A/C truck.
- It has the factory heavy duty radiator that was necessary for the factory A/C. The A/C does not blow cold but all of the parts are there so I believe it would be fairly easy to make it work correctly.
- All of the work was done very well on the suspension and the truck gets low, even despite having the 22's and 24's.
- Up front it has Classic Performance 2.5" dropped spindles, Porterbuilt tubular lower control arms and AirLift bags, with power front disc brakes and power steering.
- Out back it has a big step notch welded in with a bag-over-axle setup using AirLift bags as well. It has a pair of 2" lowering blocks and an adjustable CPP panhard bar.
- Mounted out back under the raised bed floor are a pair of ViAir chrome compressors and 8 gallon air tank. It airs up very quickly and lays out smoothly. The controller for the air ride lets you adjust each corner individually, both fronts together, both rears together or all 4 at the same time.
- The truck rides and drives REALLY well even for having low profile tires.