1970 GMC C10 Shortbed custom show truck! NO RESERVE!!!
Price: US $23,877.00 Item location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 1,000
- VIN: CE134ZZ67280
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 454
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Chevrolet C-101970 GMC short bed C10 show stopper!NO RESERVE AUCTION!
For your consideration is my 1970GMC C10 short bed. This truck issimply gorgeous, anda great example ofa well built resto-mod. We just completed a full restoration on the truck in which I will outline below. The truck runs, drives, stops and handles beautifully without issue, and grabs attention wherever it goes. I encourage any potential bidders to contact me directly with any questions you may have at 602-799-2309 or email@example.com. I own the shop that built this truck and know every aspect of the build, so please don't hesitate to give me a call with any questions big or small. My goal is to make the buying process as simple and easy as possible for the winning bidder. Thank you for taking the time to look at this stunning truck. Please enjoy a descriptive break down of every aspect of the build process, as well as over200 high quality pictures below.
- Newer high solids custom red paint job inside and out that has been professionally color sanded and buffed to a show worthy shine. Paint on this truck is a 9 out of 10, with only very minor normal light imperfections.
- Body on this truck is a 10 out of 10, is show quality, and is absolutely laser straight with no dings, dents, waves, or imperfections what so ever.
- All bright work is brand new and of show quality including the grille, bezels, and front bumper.
- New HID Ultra Clear headlights.
- Professionally shaved door handles, bed stake pockets, side marker lights, and tailgate with handlerelocation kit.
- The bed has just been professionally rhino lined.
- New door popper kit including 90lb solenoids and keyless remote control entry.
- New chrome Ridler 20x9 wheels wrapped in new 245/45/20 tires.
- New 2 inch cowl induction hood.
- Custom fabricated recessed gas filler door.
- Custom fabricated frenched in Cadillac tail lights.
- New front inner wheel tubs.
- New custom molded rear roll pan.
- Custom fabricated front bumper fog lights.
The exterior of the truck is brand new, laser straight, and of show quality. The paint is very deep, glossy, and has been done extremely well. You will not find a straighter C10 out there.
- New Ididit tilt steering column with billet levers.
- Brand New Old Air Hurricane Series Air Conditioning system
- Custom chrome and billet leather wrapped steering wheel.
- New mirror, cig lighter, and dome light
- New glass all around including new gaskets and seals.
- Custom billet dash knobs.
- New billet B&M shifter.
- New American Autowire Highway 22 series wiring harness.
- New Classic Instruments custom made grey and red gauges.
- New black factory loop style carpet.
- Newly reupholstered dash pad, visors, bench seat, and door panels done in black vinylwith double French seamed red stitching.
- New blue tooth, USB, and Pandora capable stereo.
- New kick panels with custom installed 5 1/2" speakers.
- New gas tank.
- New weather stripping, seals, and gaskets in all areas.
The interior of this truck is again of show quality, brand new, and shows extremely well with ice old A/C.
- Freshly rebuilt 454 4 bolt main BBC motor with over 400HP.
- Freshly rebuilt TH400 automatic transmission.
- Competition Cam
- Roller rockers
- Hooker long tube ceramic coatedheaders.
- New dual Magnaflow mufflers and tips.
- One piece driveshaft.
- New 650cfm 4 barrel Edelbrock carburetor.
- New Edelbrock performer series polished intake manifold.
- New Billet Industries serpentine pulley and bracket setup.
- Polished power steering pump, water pump, timing cover, one wire alternator, and Sanden A/C compressor.
- Billet valve covers, breathers, and air cleaner.
- New 4 core aluminum radiator.
- New dual 1800cfm electric fans.
- New complete MSD ignition system.
- New braided lines with billet fittings.
- Optima Red Top battery.
- Chevy 12 bolt posi rear end with new 373 gears, 5x5 axles, and chrome cover.
The truck runs, drives, and shifts without effort, sounds amazing, and is a blast to drive! The truck runs extremely cool for a big block Chevy, and has withstood our Arizona heat of 115 degrees without concern. The truck is a great and extremely reliable daily driver, highway cruiser, and show truck. The truck fires up every time without effort, is extremely fast, can be driven anywhere,and will not disappoint.
- New Bell Tech 3 inch front drop spindles.
- New CPP 3 inch front drop springs.
- New front and rear Bell Tech Nitro Dropshocks.
- New CPP 5 inch rear drop springs.
- The rear framehas been professionally C-notched.
- New 2 inch lowering blocks, and U-bolts.
- New front disc brake conversion with new master cylinder, booster, and proportioning valve.
- New rear drum brakes, pads, and parts.
- Completely stripped, cleaned, and professionally painted frame, and components.
- New fuel lines.
- New front and rear sway bars with new bushings and hardware.
- New bushings, ball joints, tie rods, and sleeves.
- New gear box withquick ratio gearing.
Thank you for taking the time to look at this beautiful truck, please enjoy the numerous pictures provided below. Again, if you have any questions please give me a call anytime at my contact information I've provided above. Thank you.
Over200 pictures below!(Please note some interior shots we took before we installed the new A/C system in the truck)
All shipping is the full responsibility of the winning bidder. I will ship to anywhere world wide. I do have some connections in the transport business, and am willing to help coordinate shipping for the winning bidder.
A $500 USD deposit is due immediately at auctions end, the remainder of the sale amount is due within 3 days of auctions end. Acceptable payment methods include Paypal, Money wire or cash in person.
There is no warranty expressed, written or implied for this vehicle. All sales are final. 1970 GMC C10
click to enlarge