1990 Chevrolet C1500 Silverado Regular Cab Sportside - 169,350 mi.
Price: US $5,900.00 Item location: Dublin, Ohio, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C/K Pickup 1500
- Type: Regular cab
- Trim: Silverado Sportside (sidestep)
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 169,350
- VIN: 1GCDC14K4LZ133175
- Color: Crimson red metallic (color code 94)
- Engine size: 5.7 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4-speed automatic
- Drive type: 2-wheel rear drive
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Chevrolet C/K Pickup 15001990 Chevrolet C1500 Silverado Regular Cab Sportside (Sidestep)
Clear title & VIN using VINCheckPro.com
1 owner until I enherited it from my father in October 2015 @ 163,083 mi.Garaged until October 2015.
Mileage: 169350Fuel: gas 14 MPG (city), 18 MPG (highway), 15 MPG (combine) according to www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/bymodel/1990_Chevrolet_1500_Pickup.shtml
Ext: Crimson red metallic (color code 94)Int: Gray
- 5.7 liter V8
- 4-speed automatic transmission
- Power steering
- Power brakes
- Cruise control
- Tilt Steering wheel
- AM/FM cassette w/equilizer (UX1)
- Map lights
- Bench seat
- Power locks
- Power windows
- Cargo Light
- Aluminium runnerboards
- Tonneau style cover
- Bed & gate mat
- Hub caps: originals + aftermarket (in photo)
- Recent exhaust
- Recent alternator
- Recent battery
- Pennzoil 5W30 + Fram filter @ 169,303 mi.
- K&N washable air filter @ 163,666 mi.
- Plugs, wires, rotor, and cap @ 163,666 mi.
- MOOG/Steering Idler Arm - K6483T @ 164,700 mi.
- Front end alignment @ 164,784 mi.
- Drivebelt tensioner w/idler pulley @ 166,700 mi.
- Front wheel bearings @ 167,470 mi.
Things to note or to be done:
- Some light scratches
- Some gravel/bug pitting on hood
- Some rust on the underside of the driver's door because of the mentioned window seals
- R12 A/C
- Reglue headliner (I have a can of aerosol headliner glue)
- Replace exterior windows seals
- Radio has a leaky capacitor but works after the capacitor charges
- Smoker's vehicle
DO NOT CALL ME TO SELL HER FOR ME OR TO TRADE, THIS IS A CASH IN HAND AND IN PERSON TRANSACTION.