1954 Chevrolet 210 looking for new home!!
Price: - Item location: McMinnville, Oregon, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1954
- Mileage: 69,000
- VIN: 854K050928
- Engine size: 235 HP Stock
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1954 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210The good
- Original 235 which has been switched to 12 volt
- 68000 miles, not sure if it has been rolled over
- Rebuilt Powerglide transmission by professional garage
- Part of the motor was rebuilt according to previous owner
- Tune up
- Does not overheat
- New exhaust
- New modern radio (I still have the original as well if needed)
- All chrome (It is in a box or on the car)
- Heater works
- Lights work
- Tires are good
- Runs and drives
- There is rust, it is a 62 year old car
- The transmission is leaking which may be due to installation by backyard mechanic which is NOT the same person who rebuilt the transmission.
- The fuse needs replaced for the blinkers. There was a short in the dash which caused it to go out.
- The gas gauge isn't working properly
- The battery which was new is having some issues and is not staying charged
- If the car sits for a bit, it will have a hard time starting with starter fluid
- Needs interior redone and new paint.
Overall, not a bad car. When I bought it, it didn't run. Now, it runs and drives well. I would like to find her a home with someone who will appreciate her more than I do.
Please do not ask what my lowest amount is that I will take for the car. Buyer is responsible for pick up or shipping. I can be on hand to help with loading.
Remember, there is a $500 deposit within first 24 hours and it is NON-REFUNDABLE!! Do not bid if you cannot pay.