C-10 TURN KEY BUILD HARD TO FIND PATINA NUT AND BOLT RESTORATION
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- SubModel: C10 TURN KEY HARD TO FIND PATINA
- Trim: C10 TURN KEY HARD TO FIND PATINA
- Year: 1965
- VIN: C1445S109042
- Color: Custom
- Engine size: GM Performance 383
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: Rear Wheel Drive
- Interior color: Custom
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Chevrolet C-10 C10 TURN KEY HARD TO FIND PATINA
1965 CHEVROLET C-10 PICK UP
TURN KEY HARD TO FIND PATINA
1965 CHEVY C-10 PICK UP
Body has that hard to find Patina that is So Hot and Popular. Was painted Brown and Cream in the Early 70's and has been that way ever since. Truck was from Texas and has a rock solid body and cab mounts. All original body panels, doors, and fenders. Body was removed and every part bolted was removed, blasted, painted, and replaced. Every nut and bolt replaced. All new suspension.
Truck runs great and is a blast. 180 degrees in traffic. Turn Key build.
1) New GM Performance Complete Engine...SP383...#19332532..435hp
2) New Holley 750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor
3) New Chevy Performance Fuel Pump
4) 3pt Retractable Seat Belt Kit
5) New Gear Set Posi Unit w/bearing, gaskets, etc
6) New Super Street FighterTurbo 400 Transmission
7) New TCI BreakAway Tourque Converter
8) B&M Transmission Cooler, comes w/new rear gas tank and sending unit
o Front Suspension - 3" drop spindles, 3" drop springs, new ball joints, tie rods, KYB Shocks.
o Rear Suspension - 12" drop done with frame stack and drop springs. New U bolts, shock hangers and KYB Shocks.
o Brakes - All new front disc conversion, new steel lines, hoses, master cylinder, rear shoes, drums, wheel cylinders, springs and hardware.
o Stainless Steel Headers with Side Boom Tube Exhaust.
o Entire fuel system replaced and new.
o Wheels - Rear 15x14/ Front 15x6 - Custom made and powder coated. Rear tires 31x16.50 Mickey Radials. COPO hub caps. Over $2,000 in wheels and tires.
***Comes with New Buckets and Original Bench.
TERMS: This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty. Please do not bid on this auction unless you are serious about owning this vehicle. Please be thorough with your pre-purchase questions and/or inspections. If you want to speak with me directly, please email me for my phone number. I have done my best to represent this vehicle as accurately as possible. Thank you and Good Luck!