1973 Pro Touring Mast Motorsports LSX Chevy Nova, RestoMod, Custom, AMAZING!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Nova
- Trim: CUSTOM
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 15,000
- VIN: 1y27h3w311729
- Engine size: LSX
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Chevrolet Nova
I am listing this for a very close friend of mine. He has a garage full of amazing cars and this Nova is no exception!!
This project started as a all original numbers matching SS Nova with one re-spray and 15,000 actual miles. He has a very detailed 3rd party inspection that he would be glad to share with a serious buyer. If interested, email me.
Here are the highlights of the car:
- Mast Motorsports LSX 454 with 750 hp and 650 lbs tqm.
- mcleod rxt dual disk clutch
- tremec tko 600
- Daytona sensors Ls ignition system
- pro systems carb
- Vintage Air FrontRunner system and air conditioner
- Dakota Digital automatic climate control
- aluminum radiator with electric fan
- Rushforth wheels 18x9 and 18x10.5
- CPP pro touring kit with big brakes all the way around
- Qa1 adjustable shocks with front coilovers
- Global West subframe connectors
- CPP front and rear sway bars
- Hooker 1 7/8 headers with Pypes 3 inch x pipe and Dr. Gas mufflers.
- wide band air/fuel gauge
- Dakota Digital vhx gauges
- Mike Duffy race cars 8.5 rear end with 3.73 posi trac gears
- jw speakers LED headlights
- front tucked bumper
- 1972 rear bumper with custom billet
- new 21 gallon EFI ceramic coated gas tank
- absolutely every OEM part that was removed from the car comes with it including engine and transmission.
This car looks and feels brand new. It's extremely fast, reliable with the pinnacle of LS engines and a 7250 RPM limit it's loads of fun to drive.
He is so confident in the condition of the car that he is willing to pay $250 toward a plane ticket to come check it out or toward a 3rd party inspection once the deposit has been received. You will not be disappointed in this car!