Chevrolet Suburban / 454 big block
Price: US $1,525.00 Item location: Boonton, New Jersey, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Suburban
- Type: SUV
- Trim: CHEYENNE TRAILERING SPECIAL
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 80,000
- VIN: CCS167F115919
- Color: BEIGE / WHITE
- Engine size: 454 CUI
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 Chevrolet Suburban1977 Chevy Suburban C-10
For Sale 1984 Chevy Suburban, Trailering SpecialThis car looks great and is a blast to drive.The body is original and in good shape.Chrome looks great and the glass is still perfect.Tires have approx 80% thread on it.
The engine is a 454 V8 and runs great and always starts right away.
Everything works on this car.Airconditioning works very well, brakes and steering is great.
This truck is for sale locally so don’t be afraid to email with an offer if you want to make sure you don’t want to miss out on this sweet truck!If you have any questions please email me as I travel a lot and am abroad most of the time.
Terms and conditions:-Sale is subject to prior sale and seller may end auction for any reason at anytime.-If you bid it and win it then please follow the rules and complete your purchase. Please understand that this is a legal and binding contract and please only bid if you are ready and able to complete “the sale”. All sales are final, no exception.
Please note that all Ebay members that are new must contact me before bidding or risk having your bid canceled.This is a serious venue and I expect everyone to follow all Ebay rules.Again if you bid have all funds available.If you need permission from spouse or significant other to approve your purchase this must be done before bidding.I will help you in anyway possible but I will take appropriate action with non=paying bidders.The winner of this auction must contact me within 24 hours via telephone or email and complete your deposit within 48 hours without fail.All inspections must be done prior to bidding or before the end of sale.
- Please verify all information either in person or by third party inspections prior to bidding. There are no after sale antics. All sales are final and is sold as-is where is condition without exception.
- $ 500 non refundable downpayment due within 48 hrs of sale and the balance due within 7 days of sale. Buyer must contact me within 24 hours of the end of auction to make payment and pick up arrangements.
- Buyer is responsible for any transport, taxes, insurance, storage and documentation fees.