1968 Chevy C10 CST
Price: US $105.00 Item location: Auburn, California, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- Type: 1/2 ton fleet side pick up
- Trim: CST Custom
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 131,000
- VIN: CS148S155243
- Color: Gold
- Engine size: Straight 6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gold
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Chevrolet C-101968 Chevrolet C10 Custom Pick up,
Truck is an original California Truc, purchased from the original owner with 131,000 miles. Truck had been in storagesince the early 1990's . The truck has been brought back to an original driving truck with many parts replaced.Theoriginal Gold Fawn paint hasbeen polishedback to a classic patina finish that just adds to thecharacte, and charm of this original truck.The original interior has been brought back to life with both doorpanels and arm rest being restored.Theoriginal rubber floor mat being replaced with a new mat from Brothers truck parts.Thebench seat was re-upolstered by a local shop to look just like the original that came from the factory. I am offering this truck with a fair reserv, and bidding to start at $100 . If you have any questions about the truck please contact me at (415)823-4073 Tony.**This action will run for 7 days, the high bidder above my reserve is responsible for adeposit of $1000 to be paid with in 24 hours for the close of this auction.Thebuyer is responsible for all shipping fees.
- Completenew brake system consisting of front and rear wheelcylinder, and brake shoes plus brake hardware, as well as a new master cylinder and brake hoses.
- Brandnew Hankook 15 x 8 724 Optima white wall radials.
- Brandnewaluminum radiator, brand newaluminum heater core.Allnew cooling system hoses,thermostat, are alloperational .
- Thestraight 6 - 250 engine was tuned u, all new wires, plugs,rotor/cap, hoses and vacuum lines were installed.Thesimplicity ofthis engine makes it a perfect truck to upkeep and enjoy for many more years.
- Thetwo small spots on the drive and passenger side floor were repaired with the rust beingcompletely removed and new steal floor patches being welded in place.
- The fuel tank was replace as well as the sending unit.Nomore old gas.
- Alloriginal glass was polished back to a clear finish.Windowroll up and down no proble, door close with theslightest of effort. just like butter.
- New Battery from Napa auto.
- Truck has all of its original trim work in place.Asyou know its gettingharder and harder to find a 67-72 chevy truck thathasn't been cut up or painted a bunch of times.Thistruck is as original as it gets with the worn paint to show for it.
- Text me or call at 415 823 4073 for video of the truck running so you can see and hear howsmooth this truck is.
Don't miss out on a cool 1968 Chevy C10 Custom 1/2 fleet side truck.Ifthey were easy to find everyone would have one.Hereis your chance to take home your very own piece of California Chevy history…. Good luck bidding and thank you for checking out my auction. Tony