1953 Chevrolet 210 Custom Paint Hot Rod *MUST SEE*
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- Year: 1953
- Mileage: 21,371
- VIN: B53S183131
- Color: Black custom Flames and Skulls
- Engine size: short block 305
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Turbo 350 Automatic
- Interior color: Black and Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1953 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210
1953 Chevy 210 Custom Paint Hot Rod.
- Chevy Small Block 305 Engine with Weiand Intake, Edelbrock Carb#1410 and Griffin radiator, Engine has Patriot Headers and Glass Pack Mufflers. Mileage is 21371 on speedometer that is a ??
- Transmission is a Chevy Turbo 350 Automatic.
- The alternator is a single wire, fuse for headlights and taillights is in the headlight switch, headlights are tri beam and taillights are Lees Berg for a 1954 Chevy. Battery is new just replaced August 2016.
- The 15 gallon gas tankis located in the trunk, the trunk is opened by a push button on the drivers side kick panel. None of the gauges are hooked up except the speedometer.
- The brakes are stock 1953 and are 4 wheel drum.
- Wheels are baby moon 14 inch tires areCocker redlines. The car is lowed 4 inches in the rear.
- The skull on the dashboard is the heater control, the heater is made by Mohave.
- Both driver and passenger windows are currently plexiglass and are power operated. The driver door panel is not currently installed but I have it along with both door glasses and window regulator for one side. I also have all handles and cranks for window to return back to original manual operation.
- Interior is black and red, seats and trim panels are black vinyl, headliner is a brown fabric that is faded in some spots, diamond plating in trunk.
The car has no turn signals, horn,seatbelts, or windshield wipers. This car will defiantly get you looks at shows and driving down the road. Vehicle starts right up and runs and drives. There are some rust spots on the vehicle as indicated in the pictures.
I can send pictures of anything that you might have questions on and feel free to contact me. firstname.lastname@example.org
Local pick up only unlesspurchaser makes arrangements to have item shipped at their expense.Trailer delivery might be possible depending on your location and will cost an additional feebased on mileage from my location.