1991 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 RARE/EXQUISITE POLO GREEN/Saddle Tan LOW MILES!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- SubModel: ZR-1
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: ZR-1
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 38,600
- VIN: 1G1YZ23JXM5800282
- Color: Polo Green
- Engine size: 375hp LT5 V-8 High Performance Engine
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Saddle Tan
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1
1991 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1
1991 ZR-1 RARE/EXQUISITEPOLO GREEN/Saddle Tan, LOW MILES!
– ALWAYS PAMPERED- MINT CONDITION! YOU'LL BE HARD PRESSED TO FIND A MORE PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL ZR1 ANYWHERE! RARE AND STUNNING POLO GREEN WITH SADDLE TAN INTERIOR. PRICED TO SELL, A GREAT VALUE AND INVESTMENT.
This car is immaculate under the hood, inside and out and anywhere you look. Never dinged or painted, a few small rock chips on hood, otherwise flawless. It’s garaged, under a car cover and only driven on dry roads. This rare find has been treated as a prized possession its entire life. It needs nothing and is perfect mechanically.
Only 38,600 original miles. Has both tops, lots of receipts, pizza box, and window sticker. Original sticker price $65,583. This special car has an additional ~$15K invested in aftermarket upgrades and enhancements.
Following is a list of upgrades performed professionally by two high-end specialty shops, Southern Georgia Corvettes (SGC) and Corvette Specialties of Oregon.
-Carrol Shelby Alloy wheels cut for the ZR-1 (18x12 and 18x10) with Custom Billet ZR-1 centercaps. The expensive Shelby rims dress the car up beautifully and are highly desirable. The car comes with 2 sets of rims, the stunning Shelby's that are on the car and the original factory ZR-1 Sawblades mounted with the original Goodyear Gatorback tires.
-Fresh BFG KDW 335/30/18, 275/35/18 BF Goodrich ‘g-Force T/A™ KDW’ Sports & Performance Tires. Low rolling resistance, responsive, grips the road for handling and braking, absorbs and cushions. These tires add greatly to the superb car handling and performance. You won’t find a more exciting car to drive.
- Stainless Works Headers (With a Stainless Header-back system, the catalytic converter brings in the high flow while still maintaining street legal clearance. Designed to cut down on weight and backpressure, and to maximize horsepower, torque and throttle response.)
-B&B Stainless and polished with X-pipe full exhaust.Billy Boat is a premiere exhaust manufacturer for the Corvette & have been building top of the line exhaust systems since 1989. Each exhaust is manufactured from the highest quality stainless steel components and is designed with the specific vehicle's exhaust flow and tonal needs in mind. The best thing about this car next to driving it is listening to the car's tonal quality through these exhausts. The original exhaust and original exhaust manifolds are also included.
- Stainless Steel Fuel Injectors (All 16 fuel injectors were recently replaced with stainless steel injectors so no need to worry about ethanol in gasoline causing deterioration. This is a necessary upgrade most older ZR-1s do not have.)
-New Clutch with very few miles driven on it
-Hurst Shifter (Advantage is much firmer & shorter going into gear.)
-Gears are Spicer 3.73 (These are not aftermarket)
-SGC Dyno tune
-SAMCOSportPerformance silicone hose kits
-AC retrofit to accept R134A coolant (Necessary update most ZR-1s don’t have)
-Flawless Detailing Exterior received $800 high-end detailing in past year by Corvette Specialties
- 375hp LT5 V-8 High Performance Engine
As with all used collector cars, bikes or trucks this car is sold as is and there is no warranty expressed or implied. This is the first carI am selling out of my collection but I have excellent feedback on all of my car purchases. I’m only selling this prize possession because I need garage space. Please bid to win or call with an offer to close the deal. Payment by Wire Transfer Only, PayPal not accepted. Arranging and paying for transport is buyer’s responsibility. I recommend using Uship.com.
THIS SPECIAL ZR-1 DESERVES YOUR STRONGEST CONSIDERATION. YOU WON’T FIND A MORE BEAUTIFUL ZR-1 OR A BETTER VALUE AND INVESTMENT WHEN CONSIDERING ALL OF THE HIGH-END UPGRADES MAKING THIS CAR ONE OF A KIND, HIGHLY DESIREABLE AND SOUGHT AFTER. Thank you for looking and good luck bidding!