1950 Chevrolet 3100 - Chopped & Tubbed - Highly Customized - LOW RESERVE
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- Type: Crew Cab Pickup
- Trim: 3100 Series
- Year: 1950
- Mileage: 19,030
- VIN: 1HP118548
- Color: Silver/Black
- Engine size: 350 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic 3-Speed
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Grey
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1950 Chevrolet Other Pickups
1950 Chevy 3100 Pickup Chopped & Tubbed
This 3100 has been highly customized with a ton of man-hours and money going into all of the fabrication...and it shows!
I've invested over $35K into this bad a$$ Street Rod! I recently bought my dream hot rod (’41 Willys Coupe) and need the funds to customize the hell out of it and turn it into another show winner!
I am listing this with a LOW RESERVE so that it sells and someone will have the opportunity to really come up!
· Blue Metallic Two Stage Paint Job
· Custom Tweed Grey Interior, Door Panels & Headliner
· a Chevy 350ci V8 Motor with a mild Cam
· Holley 750 Carb
· Long Tube Headers
· Aluminum Intake
· Flowmaster 3-inch Exhaust System
· Narrowed 12-Bolt Rear End Positraction 3.73 Gears
· Automatic 3-Speed
· B&M Ratchet Shifter
· Koni Shocks
· Professionally Tubbed Rear End
· Professionally Chopped Top
· Shaved Door Handles w/Poppers
· Custom Alarm w/Remote Push Button Poppers/Each Door
· Alpine Sound System
· Custom Diamond Plate Truck Bed
· Steering Wheel has Tilt Option
· MASSIVE 29x18.5x15 Rear Tires
· Tires have Tons of Tread Left on Them
· Weld Racing Chrome Wheels
· Clean & Clear Title
· A TON of Custom Work has gone into this BEAUTY!
· Turn-key, Runs Strong & Clear Paperwork In-Hand
·See YouTube video for a better look (copy + paste link into a new page): https://youtu.be/XIxr454urts
Runs AMAZING! Starts, Stops and Drives PERFECT! Turns on a Dime! Excellent Cruiser!
Turns heads EVERYWHERE, Cops give it a Thumbs-Up & it DEMANDS ATTENTION...
This is NOT a project truck. It is great as-is as a daily driver or can be turned into a show car very easily.
A LOT of $$ went into chopping & tubbing this beast and it shows!
Pictures DO NOT do it Justice!
If Shipping is needed, the entire cost and arrangements will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser. I will, however, gladly help with arrangements in any way I can.
Needless to say, truck will not be released till full payment clears.
Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or to make arrangements to come see the truck.
As with any automobile listing, I suggest you check out the truck for yourself before theauction's end toconfirm it's as great as described.
I have done my best to accurately portray (via my details, pictures and video) the condition of my 3100 to all but please note that it is being sold as-is, where-is and there shall be no warranty implied or otherwise, on this vehicle.
This truck is also for sale locally so I reserve the right to end the auction early should itsell before it's end.