1970 Chevrolet Nova SS Clone
Price: - Item location: Sherman, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Nova
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 73,589
- VIN: 114270W196685
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 350 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Turbo 400 Automatic
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Chevrolet NovaUp for sale is a really clean and solid 1970 Chevrolet Nova SS Clone.
- The paint looks to be fairly fresh and is in really good driver condition with only a few small imperfections here and there. The car is very straight down the sides. The front and rear chrome bumpers are in great shape and look to be new. All of the trim around the windshield, doors and rear window is in really good shape. The head light and tail light bezels, as well as the front and rear grilles are really nice. The SS hood grilles are nice as well.
- The car is super solid underneath with no major rust issues. The floor pans and trunk pan are really nice and the front subframe and rear frame rails are solid as well.
- All of the glass is in good shape with no major scratches, chips or cracks.
- The 15" Ralley wheels are in great shape, the center caps are new, the trim rings show a little wear in a few places and the tires are in really good shape.
- The interior is a really nice mixture of original and custom.
- The front and rear seats were recovered with custom seat covers and are in great shape.
- The door panels look to be new and are in great shape.
- The dash pad is in really nice shape and does not have any cracks in it.
- The headliner is new.
- There is a new Comfort Grip steering wheel mounted on the factory column.
- The carpet looks new as well and is in great shape.
- The aftermarket water temperature, oil pressure and volt gauges are mounted neatly to the underside of the dash and all function correctly.
- The fuel gauge and speedometer work as well.
- There is a nice simple automatic shifter mounted in the floor between the front bucket seats.
- There is a new Retro Sound radio that fits in the stock location and sounds great.
- The car has new font and rear seat belts installed as well.
- The engine is a very good running 350 small block V8 with an Edelbrock aluminum 4 barrel intake manifold and electric choke 600 cfm Edelbrock carburetor. The engine appears to have been recently rebuilt. The suffix code has been milled off of the front pad, most likely when the block was decked. The casting number is 3970010. It has a set of long tube headers that run through dual exhaust out the back of the car.
- The transmission is a solid shifting Turbo 400 3 speed automatic.
- The rear end is a 10 bolt.
- On the engine are some nice dress up items such as the chrome alternator, chrome power steering pump and aluminum water pump and valve covers.
- There is an aluminum radiator with electric fan to keep the car cool.
- The engine bay was very nicely detailed and is very clean and simple.
- The car has a new aftermarket power front disc brake conversion installed with new master cylinder and brake booster. The rear brakes are still the factory drums.
- The power steering is all new and has a very nice responsive feel to it.
- The rear end feels like it has higher gears like 3.08 or 3.36's, so cruising down the highway is actually enjoyable, unlike some older cars with the low gears that they came with from the factory.
- It drives down the road great and gets a ton of looks!