1965 Chevy Nova ll Wagon
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Nova
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: Wagon
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 53,410
- VIN: 116355N159795
- Color: Wild Berry Pearl with Silver Metallic Roof
- Engine size: 383
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 700R4 Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Grey
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Chevrolet Nova
* Stripped to metal and painted Wild Berry Pearl Coat on body. Roof is silver metallic over gold base coat.
* Custom striping.
* Body is straight and stock with all trim pieces in place from the factory.
* Power rear window
* New front windshield.
* Custom fuel tank door to hide the stock fuel cap.
* Custom upholstered seats, door panels, and headliner.
* Camaro front bucket seats w/ retractable shoulder belts.
* Grant steering wheel.
* SS gauge cluster, Sun tach.
* Professionally built 383 stroked small block. * High nickel block, Scat crank and rods. * GM Vortec heads. 9.7:1 pistons.
* Comp Cams custom hydraulic cam 269/290, .481/.490 * Comp Cams roller rockers, lifters, pushrods.
* Edelbrock 750CFM, Edelbrock Performer RPM manifold, electric fuel pump, Mallory regulator.
* MSD 6AL, MSD billet magnetic distributor, Mallory coil.
* Huge 4 row radiator, viscous fan clutch, cowl.
* Updated single wire alternator; custom cables with hot and ground boards.
* Ceramic coated Sanderson shorty headers, 2" dual exhaust.
* GM Factory rebuilt 700R4 four speed automatic overdrive with custom cross member.
* B & M ratchet shifter and transmission cooler. * B&M cockpit adjustable lockup control.
* Heidt's Hot Rod Shop custom Mustang II front cross member with full upper and lower A arms.
* Connected sub frames for rigidity w/ both front and rear sway bars. Lowered 1" front and rear.
* Global West Suspension rear five leaf spring setup with aluminum/Del‐A‐Lum bushings.
* Camaro 8.2 inch rear axle.
* Chevelle power front disc brakes.
* Close ratio power rack and pinion steering.
* Bilstein shocks front, Edelbrock rear.
* Wheel Vintiques silver powder coat Rallye wheels with 15x7 rear, 15x6 front. BFG Comp T/A tires.
Additional parts that are include with sale of vehicle. They include an extra set of exterior molding. I didn't take all of them out of boxes, just several to give you an idea of them. Fisher Door Sill Plates, Front hood trim molding emblem with the words "Chevrolet", Original Steering Wheel, "Nova" side emblem, Tail lights, Parking lights, Glove compartment door, Radio plate, Arm rests, Rear view mirrors, tail gate window switch, Original glass washer bottlefor wipers, Overflow tank, door & window handles, cans of misc. bolts, brackets and stuff. Also extra material for interior with insulation. All the history I have in a file box which includes registrations, Owners manual, protect-o plate, Service manual, parts & service records, partial sticker from truck jack instructions, New tail gate seals in box, 2 front fenders and other items not mentioned in photos.
It is a 1965, not a trailer queen but a driver. Has some small tears in driver’s seat and some rust bubbles under paint in common areas on Nova's like the rear tail gate and rear top corners.
Was told from previous owner engine made @ 430HP.
Runs and drive great with 20+ MPG.
Odometer reads 53410.
More Pictures at: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0F4wQVRWP9NbnQ3RTRrOXNrSlU&usp=sharing