1988 Corvette convertible - Like New Rare and Orignal Classic!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 25,725
- VIN: 1G1YY3184J5117451
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 5.7L Tuned Port
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Cassette Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Chevrolet CorvetteFor Sale: Rare triple black 1988 Corvette convertible L98 5.7 Liter 4+3 manual overdrive.
- Drives and rides like new with only 25,725 original miles.
- Beautiful original black paint.
- Cold A/C
- Z52 sport Bilstein suspension upgrade option.
- Staggered 18/19" chrome wheels
- B&B (Billy Boat) T304 Stainless exhaust.
- Keyless entry
All fluids have been changed out about 3,000 miles ago.
Asking $12,500.00 OBO
Please review the photos and ask and questions you have about the car. More photos areavailable.
Vehicle is being sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, basis.Seller reserves the right to end the auction at any point in time.
Payment OptionsI accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Cash (in person)
- Personal check (once cleared)Vehicle Pickup & ShippingAll shipping charges are buyer's responsibility.General Terms
How to Purchase:
- Bid or send a Best Offer with confidence - call, text or email with any questions before bidding. I want you to know exactly what you're looking at. Just ask us for more pictures or a custom tailored video.
- $1000 deposit needed within 24 hours of offer being accepted.
- A deposit is a commitment to purchase and is non-refundable which is applied to the purchase amount.
- Payment methods: Cash, wire transfer, cashier's check, personal check(10 business days to clear).
- Signed purchase contracts, cleared payment in full, and a copy of your driver's license will be needed before the vehicle is released.Fees and Taxes
- Taxes are subject to buyer's place of residency. Buyer is responsible for taxes paid.