Custom 1956 Chevy Hotrod Tri-five Muscle Car
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- Type: coupe
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 99,999
- VIN: B56N154762
- Color: Satin Black
- Engine size: 2010 5.3 Vortec V8
- Interior color: Black and Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210
For sale is my custom 56 Chevy
- 2010 Vortec FI 5.3 V8
- Cast iron hooker headers
- Muncie manual 4sp
- Posi rearend with 373 gears
- Front coil over suspension
- Stock in back with 2" lowering blocks.
- Newly upholstered front and rear bench seats, doors and rear deck. New carpet.
- Super straight body with satin black paint
- Blacked out powder coated trim, bumpers, & grill
- Everything was sand blasted and then powered coated to last
- Red dash and door frames
- Custom Ridler 20" rims with 95% tread left on the tires.
- Upgraded LED lighting all the way around.
gas gauge, and vintage looking radio are hooked up but not working. The trunk does have some minor rust holes as you can see in the video below but to me itwasn'tworth the hassle to fix it. The rest of the floors and rockers look good.
- Performance clutch kit
- Resurfaced flywheel
- Performance Driveshaft
As you can see the body is lazor straight and the car is well built.The title is clear and is currently registered and insured as an operating vehicle in the state of California.
If you have any questions or want to come check it out feel free to give me a call at (951) 522-6637
You can see a complete walk around of the car here.
Exhaust rev video.
PLEASE DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY PLAN ON PAYING!!!